Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
I can't find their number anywhere.

Send them an email!

I've bought my Radii from an online authorized vendor (I asked Provape to confirm that) but one that was bought directly at their site. Because I live in Mexico Provape could not process / accept my Amex so they gave me their bank account info and I wired them the money. I worked for me...

They have answered every mail I send, their customer is fantastic!

Hope you get your P3 soon! ;)

Reactions: APF

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I ordered a Provari P3 and today I got a weird email saying they couldn't process my card and couldn't tell me why, but they would set up western union or a wire transfer if I'm interested. The stilted formal language and the use of Western Union make me feel like something is wrong. Has this happened to anyone else?

Viewing the email headers will verify who the sender is. Contact Provape as well.

Did the email have an attachment? And did you open it?

emokidsloveme

Jun 7, 2013
Atlanta
Viewing the email headers will verify who the sender is. Contact Provape as well.

Did the email have an attachment? And did you open it?

I contacted them. They said it was real through zen desk. Are they going out of business or something. No way a company allows their cc service to be this horrible.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
No way a company allows their cc service to be this horrible.

Companies don't have a choice. With the FDA crackdown on vaping, a lot of processing companies are either dumping vape shops or making them jump through more hoops.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
TY, but it gives me an error...I'll try to modify it
Are you verified for the classified section, if not, you will be unable to view said post...

I also believe it is a violation to discuss topics contained in the classified sections in the open forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread