Strange new tank problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillman

Feb 3, 2017
Hi All - I got some new tanks, glass whatever, and the mouth piece end fits perfect, the top piece you stick in your mouth but the bottom won't pass over the very last piece of metal ring and then there's the circle slot for the glass to slot into. The glass is too small to go over it. It was purchased as 21mm and looks exactly the same as the glass cylinder that comes with the innokin TC100 Subv. The original glass sure doesn't look tapered. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I've tried for a few weeks now and I haven't got a clue. Please help.............thanks Mal

Gillman

Feb 3, 2017
P1010028.JPG

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I see that there was an old rating for that product with only one star, but it's apparently been since removed. Maybe the seller convinced the person to delete their rating:

upload_2017-10-13_13-28-0.png

link to cached page

I think you need to contact the seller and explain the problem; they should send you a replacement or refund.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I see that there was an old rating for that product with only one star, but it's apparently been since removed. Maybe the seller convinced the person to delete their rating:

View attachment 692647

link to cached page

I think you need to contact the seller and explain the problem; they should send you a replacement or refund.
Nice catch[emoji106]

Sent from the future

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If the shipper is offering 50% for a defective product, I hope you purchased with Paypal. I'd bump the dispute directly to them at this point, since you've waited a few weeks to report the problem. I'd probably note that you needed time to try solutions but you haven't found any and the seller is refusing to honor the cost of replacement (while admitting it's defective). I'd have one more try with the seller maybe (don't accept 50%) and then just bump it up the chain. Sorry it's not working out for you....

Anna

Reactions: Tonee N
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread