Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I wanted to start a thread for strange requests. I may not be the only one that has a strange request. :laugh:

Strange request here: Could I get 2 stickers of Mom and Pop Vapor shop for tobacco Haze? I would like to transfer my juice from the LDPE bottles to Cobalt glass. Would this be possible? I just can't stand to have those juices in unlabeled bottles.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
That doesn't seem strange to me at all--it actually seems like a good idea to me. I've been thinking about using some amber or cobalt bottles myself, but I was trying to figure out how to neatly etch the name on the glass. Labels would be much simpler :)

Oh, but if you could get your logo etched onto glass? OH, that would be dizope!

Yeah, I am trying to get away from LDPE, especially for long term, but glass bottles all look, I dunno, the freakin' same! LOL. I think you all should carry a line of stickers anyway. Food for thought.

Hell, a Tobacco Haze pic/sticker like the one on the site would be perrrrfect. I guess a poster would be a bit much. ;) BTW, the pic for Tobacco Haze is one of the most appropriate and telling images of an ejuice I have ever seen. It just says it all.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Hmmm...

I know I couldn't do their logo on a bottle because I have to cut my stencils by hand and that would be too much detail in too small a space. But I am familiar with a company that specializes in sandblasting computer-cut stencils on very small glass tubes. I may have to talk to some people about bulk pricing some etched glass...

Of course I should probably talk to Mom and Pop about whether it would be alright for me to do so first :laugh:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hmmm...

I know I couldn't do their logo on a bottle because I have to cut my stencils by hand and that would be too much detail in too small a space. But I am familiar with a company that specializes in sandblasting computer-cut stencils on very small glass tubes. I may have to talk to some people about bulk pricing some etched glass...

Of course I should probably talk to Mom and Pop about whether it would be alright for me to do so first :laugh:

Yeah, I used to use this vinyl tape for that same purpose and I would personalize cups/glasses and such by sandblasting. It would be a novelty item, but the point is that with some vendors, M&P being one, us customers would love to have more permanent signs of our patronage. Stickers would be the easiest, but anything really permanent like etched glass would be doubly awesome. If all I can get are stickers I'd still be happy. And I wouldn't mind if the stickers were the same as the ones I have, but cool(er) stickers would be worth paying for (hint, hint). I think tomorrow I will contact M&P and see about getting something for my glass.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I agree compleatly. Ima have to talk to them a bit and see if I can convince them to do something like it--I'm thinking see about etching their logo on the bottles, and then maybe providing labels for the people that will dedicate bottles to specific flavours.

Much obliged, much obliged!

p.s. That would start a trend.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey guys! We are looking into this. We can't "sell" labels because we have a wholesale program and then I wouldn't know which products were bottled by us and which were bottled by others. However, add a comment to your order and I can definitely give you a couple of labels easily.

I have looked into bottles and etching, the cobalt bottles are quite expensive but the amber one's seem reasonable enough. I have to make an order today or tomorrow with them. Does anyone have an issue with amber bottles to begin with??? We'll see what we can do - 50ml and 100ml bottles with a dropper. Post here if you are interested :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey guys! We are looking into this. We can't "sell" labels because we have a wholesale program and then I wouldn't know which products were bottled by us and which were bottled by others. However, add a comment to your order and I can definitely give you a couple of labels easily.

I have looked into bottles and etching, the cobalt bottles are quite expensive but the amber one's seem reasonable enough. I have to make an order today or tomorrow with them. Does anyone have an issue with amber bottles to begin with??? We'll see what we can do - 50ml and 100ml bottles with a dropper. Post here if you are interested :)

Interested!

Honestly, the amber bottles may just add that earthy touch that I associate with M&P. Cobalt is so, uhh, blue and sterile! LOL. Nobody needs their heads in the clouds as if they wore a halo (;)); Amber, yeah, Amber is of the earth and let's us know that this is a grounded group of folk. Ya dig?

I am so sleep deprived, but I need to start painting. Oh bother.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011

Do want!

;)

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Since this is a request thread, I wonder if Mom or P0P could find drip tips that look like a pipe tip. I am talking about the curved part that flattens at the mouth.

il_340x270.396059707_j167.jpg

Something long and sleek,
like this one.

It would look so cool on my P0P box mod!​

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
I've made a couple from salvaged pipe stems myself, but for the most part the pipe stem-styled mouthpieces are bespoke items made either by or specifically for the vendors of custom-made pipes.

The rising popularity of the mass-manufactured pipe kits will hopefully translate into easy availability of pipe stem-styled drip tip/mouthpieces, but until then the easiest way is probably the classifieds or making one yourself. The Churchwarden stems (like in your picture) are generally $30 to $35 (when you can find them) new, but there are a couple of lines of affordable Italian pipes (available at tobacconists and/or "'gift' shops") that are generally $20 to $30 that have those stems on them. I was able to find some locally on sale that let me buy two for around $32 and then all it took was the time to sand them down to fit cartos.

"Homemade" stem:

pipe1.jpg

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I've made a couple from salvaged pipe stems myself, but for the most part the pipe stem-styled mouthpieces are bespoke items made either by or specifically for the vendors of custom-made pipes.

The rising popularity of the mass-manufactured pipe kits will hopefully translate into easy availability of pipe stem-styled drip tip/mouthpieces, but until then the easiest way is probably the classifieds or making one yourself. The Churchwarden stems (like in your picture) are generally $30 to $35 (when you can find them) new, but there are a couple of lines of affordable Italian pipes (available at tobacconists and/or "'gift' shops") that are generally $20 to $30 that have those stems on them. I was able to find some locally on sale that let me buy two for around $32 and then all it took was the time to sand them down to fit cartos.

"Homemade" stem:

pipe1.jpg

Boom! That is nice.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, that is much more difficult than an etched bottle but I will def keep my eyes open.

We have etched a couple of bottles and I am not super happy with the results, YET. I am sure we can get there, but we aren't there just yet.

Keep the requests coming, we will look into just about anything, lol.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Well, that is much more difficult than an etched bottle but I will def keep my eyes open.

We have etched a couple of bottles and I am not super happy with the results, YET. I am sure we can get there, but we aren't there just yet.

Keep the requests coming, we will look into just about anything, lol.

Which is awesome!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How's about a Mom and Pop's variation in a Boba's-esque style

I don't mean a copy - i mean a complex tobacco - something like PF5L or CC - but in a tobacco?

I'm trying the remains of me premixed CC 50/50 with Praze - it's not quite there but got me thinking ;)

I haven't tasted Boba's but you got a sample of Deja Vu which I am hoping is a complex, rich tobacco flavor, unlike any of our others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread