Strawberries and Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
I'm looking for a good strawberries and cream (milk/cheesecake/custard) juice and I'm having a bit of trouble. I've tried Mech Milk, which has a ton of awesome reviews, but the flavor tasted like spoiled milk, even after 2 weeks of steeping. I've tried Mitten Vapor's various strawberry flavors, and the strawberry is authentic and delicious, but I can taste no cream.

That seems to be the case with most juices I've ordered. Either the milk/cream portion of the juice tastes spoiled, or it's not there at all.

I've been tempted to try Cuttwood, but it's too expensive to keep on hand for an ADV.

Has anyone else encountered the same issue, or have similar taste buds? If so, have you found something you like?

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I have trouble tasting juices as well. I can't taste "layers" and find it difficult to find juices I like. I only like about a handful as I'm pretty picky. Yougotejuice.com has some good juices and I vape two of them as my ADV. One is strawberry cheesecake. I don't taste the cheesecake, but I like it enough to vape it. I DIY also, but only have a couple recipes I like right now.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
I have been vaping for years off and on.. I've spend Thousands on e liquids and mods.. Bought everything from Premium to store mixed ( locally ) and I keep coming back to Ritual Vapors. So much flavor, and clouds and is pretty cheap as well.. Pre steeped , very flavorful, layers, and an overall excellent vape.

There are so many vendors out there , it's tough to decide on one , just to start with. OneUp vapors is another very very good line

If your into strawberry, go with Saints, If your into a super flavorful blueberry / raspberry , Marea.. Lemon, lemon lime Vevo or Diosa.. A creamy flovor is Catrina .. All very good in their own way and highly recommended

Ritual Vapor I E Liquid I Breazy.com

Vape_Authority

Registered Supplier
Apr 4, 2017
www.ejuices.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
You can give Young Napoleon by Vaporham Lincoln a try. Strawberry and cream is probably my favorite combo and after about a dozen different flavors, this one stuck. It tastes more like a creamy NY cheesecake with fresh strawberries on top. They often have sales too so it's not terribly expensive if you use the codes.

I won a big bottle of that in a contest , if i was able to taste the strawberry's it would be very good but i can't .

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Many people have a very difficult time tasting certain strawberry and cream e juices.

If you DIY making strawberry and creams is very very simple . There are countless e juice recipes all over the web but after trying just about everything over the years i still have problems tasting many strawberry flavorings.

The one strawberry that always shines and comes through is Shisha Strawberry by Inawera . A 30 ml bottle costs under $10.00 , along with it , buy a 30 ml bottle of FA fresh cream and Capella's sweet cream and you you will come up with some of the best tasting strawberry & cream recipes you ever tasted .

I also add Vanilla Bean ice cream flavoring and a little bit of Vanilla Whipped cream for that finishing touch , both Capella flavors.

Reactions: sophie_lapin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread