Strawberry and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
I have looked and tried to find the original post where some were sharing simple two flavor mixes that were fabulous, and someone posted they mix ripe strawberry and vanilla bean ice cream flavor. Holy cow! For just two little ingredients I have not stopped vaping this flavor for the last month. It easily became my ADV. lol! So whoever you are, thank you! I already had the ripe strawberry and then purchased the Capella v2 vanilla bean ice cream and I made my mix at 12%VBIC and 8%ripe strawberry. So glad I randomly saw that post. And then could never find it again afterwards. Lol!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I think the one you remembered seeing was this one that someone posted. They'd found it online and posted it here. I C&P into my recipe list then, too, to try later.

Mustard Milk - A recipe that won 2014 Recipe of the Year on Reddit by fizzmustard

6-8% Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
6-8% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA)

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
Interesting it was named Mustard Milk lol! I don't remember that name but yep this is pretty close to what I'm making. Except I bought the Capella v2 version of vanilla bean ice cream. I get tired of most of my other flavors pretty quickly and switch to something else, but not this one. I have been happily vaping away everyday on it for over a month. Only took 4+ years to make something I truly can call an ADV for myself. Lol!

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Being that I don't have VBIC I'll bet that strawberry ripe would go good together with cap's vanilla custard V1. I'm going to have to try that when I get home. So many times I've discovered that the simplest mixes are the best mixes:)

Last edited:

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Try this one Clo, I've been rocking it steady for a while now:

Berry Berry Good

VBIC(TFA).................6%
Marshmellow(TFA).......2%
Forest Fruit(FA)..........4%
Raspberry Sweet(TFA)..1%
Stawberry Ripe(TFA).(.)5%
(one half percent)

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Berry Berry Good

All TFA

VBIC.................6%
Marshmellow.......2%
Forest Fruit........4%
Raspberry Sweet..1%
Stawberry Ripe.(.)5%
(one half percent)

Does TFA make a Forest Fruit now, too? I thought it was just Flavor Art, 'cause I tried finding it in TFA before.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Try this one Clo, I've been rocking it steady for a while now:

Berry Berry Good

VBIC(TFA).................6%
Marshmellow(TFA).......2%
Forest Fruit(FA)..........4%
Raspberry Sweet(TFA)..1%
Stawberry Ripe(TFA).(.)5%
(one half percent)
Holy Cow! I don't have to order anything! SWEET!! Thanks Capt. I've added it to my next mix list. :thumbs:

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Being that I don't have VBIC I'll bet that strawberry ripe would go good together with cap's vanilla custard V1. I'm going to have to try that when I get home. So many times I've discovered that the simplest mixes are the best mixes:)

It does indeed go well with the VC, at least the v2 version IMO. I made a variation of this recipe - Raspberry Doodle - that I am loving after just a few days steeping in the tester bottle and am definitely planning to make a big batch of:

Strawberry Doodle
5.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
5.00% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
5.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

I don't have any VBIC yet but it will be part of my next flavor order for sure.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Will do my friend. Any suggestion on rest time?

It does need some time to settle. I have been giving it a week because that has worked well for my timing of things and seems like a good amount. Doesn't seem to change a lot after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread