Strawberry Malt

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's been a few years since I made a creamy type ejuice. I got to say this is by far the best tasting delicious mix that I have ever made. Tastes fantastic right after creating it with NO steeping. Just shake and vape. All flavors are Signature (TFA)

strawberry_malt.gif

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
It's been a few years since I made a creamy type ejuice. I got to say this is by far the best tasting delicious mix that I have ever made. Tastes fantastic right after creating it with NO steeping. Just shake and vape. All flavors are Signature (TFA)

strawberry_malt.gif
YAY!!!!!!! I have all of them. Will make it now and post back.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
It's worth a shot. I can't guarantee it will taste as good. The Signature flavors are outstanding. Using anything other than Signature may not have the same results.
I think i'll try it with the Vienna... if I remember right they both have about the same sweetness?

Rasti B

Nov 19, 2015
It's been a few years since I made a creamy type eJuice. I got to say this is by far the best tasting delicious mix that I have ever made. Tastes fantastic right after creating it with NO steeping. Just shake and vape. All flavors are Signature (TFA)
Sounds mighty tasty! Thanks for sharing this one!

Reactions: breaktru

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
I am vaping Breaktru's recipe with a bit of Koolada added now for the first time. Max VG, 10 minutes of hot water steep and a good shake. :) I am digging this! I like that the flavor profile is not overbearing; I could vape this all day. I am betting that it gets even better in a week. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread