Strawberry milk and flavor sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
I am looking to try a strawberry milk recipe can't seem to find any only premade juices like milkman by one hit wonder.

also would like to keep my budget extremely low just need to buy flavoring and pay for shipping everything else is good I think. also would I need to purchase a sweetner?

I currently bought 4oz bottle flavorings they seem like a lot was wondering is 1oz flavorings also last a long time?

my theory for this recipe is simply strawberry, milk, cream, sweetener? any opinions not sure what the percenages would be at

Broodmance

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2015
Houston
This was someone else's recipe that I modified slightly. Don't remember where I found it. Turned out pretty good though so maybe a starting point for you.
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 2%
Cream Fresh (FA) 2%
Custard (FA) 1%
Marshmallow (TPA) 2.5%
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 3%
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 6%

Edit: saw your where you asked about flavor sizes. Get the 8ml sample sizes to test a flavor first and only make small batches. Most people recommend 5ml for first time recipes. I like to make 10ml myself but that is on the high end of what people make for test batches. 1oz should last a decent amount of time but it depends. You have to consider your needs. If I like something when I reorder I get 1oz bottles. If I have lots of recipes that require a flavor I will possibly get a 4oz. I do this for Bavarian cream and ry4 double and will be doing it for strawberry ripe as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: jacob bonilla

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
TPA/TFA/Fa = The Flavor Apprentice - FW = Flavor West and the Big FA is Flavour Art. It is getting a bit confusing since TPA/TFA is now known as Fa also (they just changed the TFA to Fa). :confused: Hopefully this helps. ;)

Let's change flavor art to just F/art? Might be easier. oh wait.....lol

Strawberry cream - 10% Strawberry 10% Bavarian cream. I use all Capella flavors. Add this to base of your choice.

Really good, needs two to three days steep at best.

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
Let's change flavor art to just F/art? Might be easier. oh wait.....lol

Strawberry cream - 10% Strawberry 10% Bavarian cream. I use all Capella flavors. Add this to base of your choice.

Really good, needs two to three days steep at best.
if I were to use TFA Bavarian cream do you think the percentages would be the same? am finding it hard to find Bavarian cream from cap anywhere lol out of stock in 4oz TFA is in stock but I don't have much experience with different brand am assuming they taste different also how about if I were to switch strawberry with strawberry and cream?

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
if I were to use TFA Bavarian cream do you think the percentages would be the same? am finding it hard to find Bavarian cream from cap anywhere lol out of stock in 4oz TFA is in stock but I don't have much experience with different brand am assuming they taste different also how about if I were to switch strawberry with strawberry and cream?

The strawberry and cream flavoring would be a single flavor mix. I would say try a 15% mix at first.

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
yea I was going to try that out but right now am wanting to try good recipes instead of going my own route like I planned. been vaping my own ejuice which tastes horrible but vapable. I'm surprised nobody said strawberries and cream flavoring I would assume for a strawberry milk like juice it would call for that flavor versus just Bavarian cream and strawberries. can't wait for my new flavors to come in tomorrow or Wednesday

Reactions: Jdurand
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread