Strawberry Milkshake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan Vapes

Dec 21, 2015
Iv'e been working on a fairly simple Strawberry Milkshake for a few weeks now and ive cracked it! Alter the recipe to your liking! This is my new all day vape!

Tastes Exactly like Nesquik Strawberry Milkshake!

30ML Recipie at 60/40 VG/PG 3mg nic using 72mg/ml nicotine

All flavors listed are by TFA

Nicotine - 1.25ml
VG - 17.79 ml
PG - 5.96ml

Strawberry (Ripe) - 3Ml
Vanilla Custard - 0.6ml
Whipped Cream - 0.6ml
Bavarian Cream - 1.2ml
Cheesecake Graham Crust - 0.6ML

Sweetener - 10 Drops ( Optional)

I recommend steeping for 1-2 days minimum for full flavor however this is nice from the start.

The Result - A very sweet and satisfying strawberry milkshake vape!

Let me know if you try this!

Enjoy!

zack_munningham

Dec 7, 2015
Thank you for sharing this @Aidan Vapes . i was wondering..your recipe is somehow similar with mine :)

My juice turn up to be creamy with the taste of the strawberry during inhale.

I like it very much but time to time,my palate start to demand for more creamy taste. Ive tried yours and i enjoy it too.

Do u mind to suggest other percentage but still keeping the same ingrediants? I want to try 80/20pg :) can i stick with the same percentage?

Reactions: Kenna

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I see a lot of milkshakes with TFA's "Malted Milk" as an ingredient so i don't know if that would add anything to it.

Have you tried other great strawberry flavors like Shisha strawberry , Capella's sweet strawberry ?

I use Strawberry ripe a lot but a lot of people have a problem tasting that one for some reason.

Down-Time

Verified Member
Feb 23, 2016
Colorado, USA
I use Strawberry ripe a lot but a lot of people have a problem tasting that one for some reason.

It's funny you said this. I made a juice (2nd attempt because I couldn't taste the strawberry ripe in 1st attempt-multi flavors used) with a high % of strawberry ripe (TPA) and I couldn't taste it at all. I asked somebody else to try this juice and tell me what they taste. Response: Strawberry. I thought, WTH!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
It's funny you said this. I made a juice (2nd attempt because I couldn't taste the strawberry ripe in 1st attempt-multi flavors used) with a high % of strawberry ripe (TPA) and I couldn't taste it at all. I asked somebody else to try this juice and tell me what they taste. Response: Strawberry. I thought, WTH!

Yeah it's an odd one for sure . I make quite a few strawberry type vapes (i'm an atrocious DIYer ) horrific DIYer actually but i keep trying .

I was told to try TFA's regular Strawberry instead of Strawberry Ripe from a few guys with much more experience than me on "Reddit" and i can taste that one more than the "ripe" version .

The regular Strawberry was surprisingly good , a little closer to Capella's very popular Sweet Strawberry actually.

Down-Time

Verified Member
Feb 23, 2016
Colorado, USA
Yeah it's an odd one for sure . I make quite a few strawberry type vapes (i'm an atrocious DIYer ) horrific DIYer actually but i keep trying .

I was told to try TFA's regular Strawberry instead of Strawberry Ripe from a few guys with much more experience than me on "Reddit" and i can taste that one more than the "ripe" version .

The regular Strawberry was surprisingly good , a little closer to Capella's very popular Sweet Strawberry actually.

Strawberry (TFA) is on my shopping list. I have the Capella's sweet strawberry and strawberry shisha (INA).

Thanks for the tips! I appreciate it.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Strawberry (TFA) is on my shopping list. I have the Capella's sweet strawberry and strawberry shisha (INA).

Thanks for the tips! I appreciate it.

How is that "Strawberry Shisha" , people rave about it , i got to get some of that . On another note i see Inawera has Strawberry Wild , Strawberry Kiss and Strawberry Concentrate , i wonder if those are any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread