Strawberry Milkshake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Down-Time

Verified Member
Feb 23, 2016
Colorado, USA
How is that "Strawberry Shisha" , people rave about it , i got to get some of that . On another note i see Inawera has Strawberry Wild , Strawberry Kiss and Strawberry Concentrate , i wonder if those are any good.

I haven't used the Strawberry Shisha yet.

I mixed Strawberries & Cream (TFA) and Wild Strawberry (INA) with other flavors and it was horrendous! I later read that Wild Strawberry (INA) was very potent. I left the cap off for a few hours and I'm letting it steep to see if that helps. If not, I'll try again!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I haven't used the Strawberry Shisha yet.

I mixed Strawberries & Cream (TFA) and Wild Strawberry (INA) with other flavors and it was horrendous! I later read that Wild Strawberry (INA) was very potent. I left the cap off for a few hours and I'm letting it steep to see if that helps. If not, I'll try again!

I was just reading about the differences between Strawberry Wild , Strawberry Kiss and Strawberry Concentrate lol.

Here is the most detailed info on flavorings:

MASTER - Flavor Reviews and Tasting Notes • /r/DIY_eJuice

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I made this one, too, and I really like it, but I decided to add a bit of koolada to make it "cooler" so it would be more like a milkshake. I added 1.5% but that made it almost TOO cool, so I'm making another batch at .5% and I think that will be just right. Just a bit of cool "ice cream" finish to it. :)

Sheldon27

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
I made this one, too, and I really like it, but I decided to add a bit of koolada to make it "cooler" so it would be more like a milkshake. I added 1.5% but that made it almost TOO cool, so I'm making another batch at .5% and I think that will be just right. Just a bit of cool "ice cream" finish to it. :)
Maybe that's why I got too much biscuit on my first attempt

Also would anyone be kind enough to post a picture of their finished products colour, I'm not sure if mines over oxidised

Down-Time

Verified Member
Feb 23, 2016
Colorado, USA
image.jpg
@Sheldon27 This is the color of my Strawberry Milkshake, which was made per the recipe.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Strawberry concentrate, previously named e-aromat, and labeled truskawka now and before(polish) is a nice non-chemical authentic strawberry-syrup flavor that's delicius. Used it for a year.

Wild-strawberry smells and tastes like crap. I don't know if it improves over time to something bearable, but doubt it, because fruit-flvavors for me is always fine shake 'n vape.

Strawberry kiss duet flavor is a non-great strawberry. Ok, but not the best. No cream flavor, but slight koolaid or something.

Tino 'd milano strawberry. Ok, but not the best.

Shisha strawberry. Better, but to me not better than truskawka mentioned op-top. Have a bunch of followers though ;)

To the OP, thanks for the recipe :) Might have to try mixing it up for a relative, liking strawberry a lot.

Elites

Mar 11, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Iv'e been working on a fairly simple Strawberry Milkshake for a few weeks now and ive cracked it! Alter the recipe to your liking! This is my new all day vape!

Tastes Exactly like Nesquik Strawberry Milkshake!

30ML Recipie at 60/40 VG/PG 3mg nic using 72mg/ml nicotine

All flavors listed are by TFA

Nicotine - 1.25ml
VG - 17.79 ml
PG - 5.96ml

Strawberry (Ripe) - 3Ml
Vanilla Custard - 0.6ml
Whipped Cream - 0.6ml
Bavarian Cream - 1.2ml
Cheesecake Graham Crust - 0.6ML

Sweetener - 10 Drops ( Optional)

I recommend steeping for 1-2 days minimum for full flavor however this is nice from the start.

The Result - A very sweet and satisfying strawberry milkshake vape!

Let me know if you try this!

Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing with us.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kenna

Sheldon27

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
Thanks for all the great feedback guys! Didn't expect this much of a response haha! Im currently working on a Banana Milkshake as well as perfecting a Lemon Cupcake Juice! If there's any interest in thees two I shall post them?:)
Post post post
I have a recipe book that's empty needs filling

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Thanks for all the great feedback guys! Didn't expect this much of a response haha! Im currently working on a Banana Milkshake as well as perfecting a Lemon Cupcake Juice! If there's any interest in thees two I shall post them?:)

Oh God , i must obtain banana milkshake recipe at any cost , please reveal . I pity the poor chap that gets in my way while trying to get my hands on this recipe , serious injury and even death may result.

Aidan Vapes

Dec 21, 2015
Oh God , i must obtain banana milkshake recipe at any cost , please reveal . I pity the poor chap that gets in my way while trying to get my hands on this recipe , serious injury and even death may result.

Uh oh! I better not keep you waiting much longer!

The lemon cupcake juice is almost perfect now (For my taste) and ill be posting that sooner rather than later id say im about 95% there on that one.

The banana Milkshake Juice is coming along nicely also, just a few little tweaks to the recipe to fine tune it and it shall be ready :) a week or so at most :)

I am working on two versions of my banana milkshake, one is a very creamy and milky vape with a nice undertone of banana, tasting almost like banana and cream rather than a milkshake. The second version is my personal favorite from the two, almost tasting like a McDonalds milkshake which is what I was aiming for as a guide all along as I cannot get enough of McDonalds Banana milkshake! :D

Thanks again guys

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Uh oh! I better not keep you waiting much longer!

The lemon cupcake juice is almost perfect now (For my taste) and ill be posting that sooner rather than later id say im about 95% there on that one.

The banana Milkshake Juice is coming along nicely also, just a few little tweaks to the recipe to fine tune it and it shall be ready :) a week or so at most :)

I am working on two versions of my banana milkshake, one is a very creamy and milky vape with a nice undertone of banana, tasting almost like banana and cream rather than a milkshake. The second version is my personal favorite from the two, almost tasting like a McDonalds milkshake which is what I was aiming for as a guide all along as I cannot get enough of McDonalds Banana milkshake! :D

Thanks again guys

I can't wait much longer man i'm really about to freak out , please hurry.

Reactions: Kenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread