Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
A word of caution, we are going to be making limited quantities of Frenilla and Strawnilla in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg and 12mg. We will be assessing how well these liquids sell over the course of the batch. If we see that sales are not what we need them to be to justify making these flavors as they are, we will have to discontinue them. I don't want to give people the illusion that these will be permanent. This is more of a litmus test to determine demand.

I'll be ready.

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
When will they be ready in the biggest bottle you got!!

This... I'm sitting on almost 300ml of Strawnilla from my last stockup right now but I still had a mild panic attack when I saw this thread initially. Can we get on a mailing list of some kind to be PMed when they're back on the site? I plan on ordering at least another 300ml in 6mg as soon as it drops. Gotta keep my 'nilla stash as heavy as possible in case this is a short lived comeback.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
This... I'm sitting on almost 300ml of Strawnilla from my last stockup right now but I still had a mild panic attack when I saw this thread initially. Can we get on a mailing list of some kind to be PMed when they're back on the site? I plan on ordering at least another 300ml in 6mg as soon as it drops. Gotta keep my 'nilla stash as heavy as possible in case this is a short lived comeback.

We will definitely announce the restock via the newsletter and here!~

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
See this is what pisses me off. People complain about diketones and this and that whatever. Here is where myself and I am sure thousands of other people stand. I started vaping to quit smoking somewhere between 3 and 4 years ago. Started off with mainly vapedudes and then moved on to you guys and I have pretty much stayed with you guys. Whats disappointing is that we have lost a lot of awesome flavors along the way because they may or may not be as safe as others, and truth be told the flavors are what kept me from going back to smoking.

Don't get me wrong I get the idea of wanting to be "safe" otherwise I am sure there will be an uproar on here and reddit from certain groups of people. But why not as long as there is a demand for a product put it in its own section or whatever, display the test levels that people will know what they are consuming and can make there own decision. I mean the butterscotch pudding says it all doesn't it? You had a short run of it what ? 2 years ago? And I still harass you guys about it every now and again because it was that good. To me it really does not matter whats in it (to a point) because its still going to be way better for me then cigarettes ever will.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
See this is what pisses me off. People complain about diketones and this and that whatever. Here is where myself and I am sure thousands of other people stand. I started vaping to quit smoking somewhere between 3 and 4 years ago. Started off with mainly vapedudes and then moved on to you guys and I have pretty much stayed with you guys. Whats disappointing is that we have lost a lot of awesome flavors along the way because they may or may not be as safe as others, and truth be told the flavors are what kept me from going back to smoking.

Don't get me wrong I get the idea of wanting to be "safe" otherwise I am sure there will be an uproar on here and reddit from certain groups of people. But why not as long as there is a demand for a product put it in its own section or whatever, display the test levels that people will know what they are consuming and can make there own decision. I mean the butterscotch pudding says it all doesn't it? You had a short run of it what ? 2 years ago? And I still harass you guys about it every now and again because it was that good. To me it really does not matter whats in it (to a point) because its still going to be way better for me then cigarettes ever will.

Butterscotch Pudding was delish! ...and, I feel you about the diketone apocalypse. We opted for the full transparency angle as opposed to reworking the line for the same reason we are opting to make Strawnilla and Frenilla again. This is a crazy industry.

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
Butterscotch Pudding was delish! ...and, I feel you about the diketone apocalypse. We opted for the full transparency angle as opposed to reworking the line for the same reason we are opting to make Strawnilla and Frenilla again. This is a crazy industry.
It was freaking good, and whats sad about it all is that now we have awesome tanks for flavor. Should just make a sub section call it "this may or may not be the best for you but its gonna taste fuggin awesome" Then put Butterscotch/Banana pudding and strawnilla in it. Let me buy as much as I can and then ill be a happy camper.

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
Wait did someone say BSP??
If you mean best pudding vape. Yes, yes I did. Id love to be able to throw it in a crown or a dripper. Would be a thousand times better now then in the crappy tanks I had back then. Seriously good stuff.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread