Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Do you inhale to lung or mouth to lung? The battery can depend on how you plan to ultimately vape.
RDA's should be no problem. You can buy for clouds or taste mainly depending on what you want.

Just, hit "like" at bottom right hand corner and I (or someone else) will get back to this thread so I can read your answer.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Welcome to ECF!

I've been vaping since Sept 7th, 2015. I use have some gear and I'm just getting in to DIY and making coils. There are several tools that you can buy to make coils easier, and to help you with your builds. Others will recommend other tools, that's fine.

I'm buying a Coilmaster 521. It has a build deck and reads out the ohms when you test it. There are cheaper solutions but I like what Coilmaster is selling. I also bought their wrapping tool, version 3. I've yet to use it, but there are several companies selling similar tools.

There are several forums on RDAs, RDTAs, RTAs and mods here on ECF. Just poke around in the main menu and you will find them.

There is a ton of information on ECF. Thousands of opinions on how to do things, and enough posts to see what is logical after reading through all of the posts.

Dig in!

Streetwise

Jan 8, 2016
    uploadfromtaptalk1455442847793.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread