Strictly E-Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
I got the small blueberry to try and menthol, I liked the blueberry but I can see your point on after taste. The menthol wasn't strong enough for me but not too bad. Only real qualm I have is im still waiting for a replacement battery as 1 I have doesn't hold a charge as well and wasn't sealed like the other one. I have been told I will get one as soon as they come in, whenever that may be.

jdub

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
nixa, mo
well when I emailed em and said the juice tasted off they fixed it for me and gave me a better one. people that complain just need to send a simple email to this company. they are brand new and deserve a break.

I gave them one and could not be happier since..

blueberry, cotton candy x2, carmel apple, apple, and a few others so far... you cannot beat the price

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
I just received my third order from them today. I bought 10 mL bottles of each of the following:

555 (18 mg/mL)
RY4 (18 mg/mL)
Flue-Cured Tobacco (18 mg/mL)
Mint (12mg/mL)
English Toffee (12 mg/mL)
Candy Cane (12 mg/mL)
Hookah Series Chocolate (12 mg/mL)
Minty Chocolate Chip (12 mg/mL)

The order was placed early Tuesday morning (1/26), was shipped that afternoon, and was delivered today (Thursday, 1/28). Only two days from California to New Jersey! I did pay extra for USPS Priority Mail shipping which was $5.80. With the free shipping (standard USPS mail) it would have taken a few days longer...I *might* have gotten it this Saturday, probably on Monday or Tuesday of next week though.

I've tried all of the flavors except for the English Toffee and the Minty Chocolate Chip (still have a bit left of those from my last order) and all were just fine. The 555, RY4, and Hookah Series Chocolate are new to me; I've had all the others. All 3 are great, I'm glad I went with those. I had a hard time deciding which new flavors to try.

So that's 3 orders I've made with Strictly E-Juice. The first order was for my first PV (an L2 510 starter kit) and a couple of 3 mL sample bottles. The second order was for a few more 3 mL sample bottles. And this third order is for a few 10 mL bottles as described above.

I have no complaints whatsoever. On the first order, they were out of stock of one of the 3 mL sample flavors, but they sent me a $10 gift certificate in its place. The missing 3 mL bottle was only like $2 so it actually worked out to my advantage.

For my next order I think I am going to try a new supplier (looking at American eLiquid Store in particular) just to see what else is out there. But I don't have any worries about ordering again from Strictly E-Juice.

smonomo

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
USA, Northeast.
Believe it or not, they are capable of actually dealing with some orders, but the amount of wayward orders I've read about in the various Strictly threads is far too high for me.
I waited 18 days to get my juice, she said she would include some extras for the hassle,... it didn't happen. So I ended up with just the juice I ordered, I asked her what happened to the freebies, she said sorry, they didn't read the instructions, what would you like, I said surprise me....didn't happen!

Anyway, four 30ml bottles - The Flue cured, Hilton, RY4, and 555 are all okay.

18 days, and empty promises thrown in,...This is a shaky operation, it's a shame, they looked good on paper, I think I'll pass.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
So what color was the RY4 you got from them? I'm really curious because I got some from them that was sorta orangish and it tasted NOTHING like RY4... it had that cleaning solution/chemically flavor to it.

The RY4 is pretty much clear with a tiny (and I mean tiny) twinge of yellow. The only one with less color is the Candy Cane which is almost completely colorless.

Candy Cane: Almost 100% colorless, extremely tiny twinge of yellow
RY4: Almost completely colorless, very tiny twinge of yellow
555: Almost completely colorless, tiny twinge of yellow
Flue-Cured Tobacco: Very slightly yellowish
English Toffee: Slightly yellowish
Mint: A bit orangeish
Minty Chocolate Chip: A bit orangeish/pinkish (sort of like peach)
Hookah Series Chocolate: A bit pinkish

All taste just fine, no chemical/medicinal flavor at all. I've never had RY4 before so I can't compare it with anything else, but it tastes as I've seen described here -- slightly sweet, caramel flavor.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Update on my experiences:
Yesterday I send another e-mail with the following message:

the other day I wrote to you with an update and stated that all is fine.
The Kona Coffee turned sour!!! Again there is this very bad smell, it was not there a few days ago. Very very strange. All four bottles have that same bad smell to them. I keep them refrigerated, so it is not that they are heated or anything. I have tried all four of them with a clean atomizer, used one's and different types. Also I tested it with 3.7 and with 6 V, all the same bad aftertaste.
Please let me know what you think because if this is what is happening you will lose a lot of business if not figured out why. Awaiting your reply,

Let's see what happens

newfie4ever

Mar 22, 2009
I just received a new bottle of e-juice from electronic-cigz in Canada called Crystal Liquid. I ordered a 10 ml bottle to try as Johnson Creek was my fav but they dont carry it anymore, but I must say this stuff is great. It is the closest to the real tobacco flavor I ever used. Shipping was fast also 3 days. It is clear and the dropper has a curve at the end, perfect for refilling cartridges.
Will be ordering some more of this stuff asap.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
So what color was the RY4 you got from them? I'm really curious because I got some from them that was sorta orangish and it tasted NOTHING like RY4... it had that cleaning solution/chemically flavor to it.

The 30mls of RY4 I received was nice and clear with a tinge of yellow/gold color. As for flavor, it's very good. I recently stocked back up on Riskee Yuice and personally I can't tell the difference between the two. They are both great.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
I placed 2 orders from strictly. The first should have been my last, but because it was around Christmas, I decided to give them the benefit of doubt and try them again.
After my experiences with them, I will never order from them again.
And personally, imho, I don't even think the people that own strictly know of some of the customer service complaints. All emails as well as payments are managed through a 3rd party system. "Jane" who handles strictly, works for the 3rd party system, not for strictly ejuice. Anyone with common sense could figure out that if someone sent a customer service complaint, "Jane" wouldn't want to tell the people that pay her company about said complaints.

Just my .02 cents:nah:

zigzag

Jan 19, 2010
Virginia
Just received my first order from Strictly ejuice...ordered Marl and got Marl MENTHOL. Damn Sam, I hate menthol!

All the paperwork said "Marl."

In light of this thread, I'm inclined to think they didn't give much thought to packing my order or just sent what they had.

Fortunately I have a few bottles of EcoPure on hand. Will stick with my list of reliable suppliers.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Please stop sharing your "Just got my juice and they're great" replies. Post that elsewhere or make your own. This review was created for the benifit for others to share their experiance of their service and product purchased. I am strict with my reviews and posting but open minded to other people's reply.

I don't mind the different responses on their company but attempting to make advertisements on a reviewed post annoys me. Again, post those sort of comments else where. There's already a seperate thread where you can post your purchased product (eliquid) with them.

If I find posts about this again, I will have the site master look over these new users posting their "Just got my juice and they're great" spams replies.

As for my experiance contacting them about their untasteful juices, I actually did not get a reply back.

BobW

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
North Carolina
Please stop sharing your "Just got my juice and they're great" replies. Post that elsewhere or make your own. This review was created for the benifit for others to share their experiance of their service and product purchased. I am strict with my reviews and posting but open minded to other people's reply.

I don't mind the different responses on their company but attempting to make advertisements on a reviewed post annoys me. Again, post those sort of comments else where. There's already a seperate thread where you can post your purchased product (eliquid) with them.

If I find posts about this again, I will have the site master look over these new users posting their "Just got my juice and they're great" spams replies.

As for my experiance contacting them about their untasteful juices, I actually did not get a reply back.

Who the hell are you telling people they can't post positive reviews about a companies product? The topic says "Strictly E-Juice Review" not " Negative Strictly E-Juice Reviews Only".

newfie4ever

Mar 22, 2009

Go right ahead he who joined Jan 2010.

If you don't like the post here don't read them to easy man.

Stack Paper

Jan 30, 2010
Cali
First post on the forums. Been vaping for 4 days now (& tobacco free for 4 as well!).
Bought a couple bottles of Totally Wicked juice when I purchased my 510, vaped half of each bottle over the last 4 days. This is the only juice I can really compare with.
My 3 bottle of Strictly Ejuice came in the mail today. First tried the Fruit Punch. Guess I was just used to the throat hit from the Totally Wicked juices, because was kind of dissapointed. Taste wise.. Meh. Reminded me of Smarties candy.. Sort of. Dusty, washed out taste. Vaping the Vanilla Butteryrum. Little to no taste. No thoat hit whatsoever. Have yet to try the Honeydew flavor, but have no expectation.

As stated in another post, juice was very watery.. Dribbled out of the dropper.

Can't say I will order again.

Have a couple juices coming from diyflavorshack on Monday.

Ahh, the quest for some good juice continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread