Strictly E-Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

pobby

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
I can only post what I have experienced regarding SJE. They are far, far cheaper than any other U.K supplier. They are ,imho, very clear about what they supply in terms of juice. My orders have arrived, shipping free, in about 7 or 8 working days. All present and correct. That`s over 5.000 miles.

I am paying less than one third of the price that I was paying from an U.K. supplier. I am an older guy and need to watch my spending so SJE is very useful to me.

If there is a down side, I e-mailed them on this and they said they would look into it, I would like a 36mg option. Apart from that I am very happy. Just telling it like it has been. This is not an advert but just a satisfied customer.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Who the hell are you telling people they can't post positive reviews about a companies product? The topic says "Strictly E-Juice Review" not " Negative Strictly E-Juice Reviews Only".

That's nice you quoted me but you left out the highlight of my reasoning. I don't like the replies that differs into something turning into advertisement replies. Isn't it obvious? That was the whole point. I don't mind the negative comments or being it positive, just not the replies of "oh I got this fom site A" that is completely unrelated to my main subject.

I didn't know nothing about ecigs and went to the new user forum and was a complete newbie about these things until I got some right guidance.
However, you don't see me going to other people's threads and mixing my comments with advertisements unless someone actually asks something like "where can you get a VG vs PG juices".

Again, I just think it's suspicious new users coming here and replying positive feed back with different website experiance and or trying to make them look good. If I or others want to read about it they can or I can look it up being it on different threads or the search function.

Last edited:

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
Please stop sharing your "Just got my juice and they're great" replies. Post that elsewhere or make your own. This review was created for the benifit for others to share their experiance of their service and product purchased. I am strict with my reviews and posting but open minded to other people's reply.

I don't mind the different responses on their company but attempting to make advertisements on a reviewed post annoys me. Again, post those sort of comments else where. There's already a seperate thread where you can post your purchased product (eliquid) with them.

If I find posts about this again, I will have the site master look over these new users posting their "Just got my juice and they're great" spams replies.

As for my experiance contacting them about their untasteful juices, I actually did not get a reply back.

Geez, what's your problem? Maybe your attitude is part of the reason why they are not responding to your messages.

So it's OK for someone to post "wow, they suck and their juice tastes like ...", but not for me to post that I've had no issues with their customer service or their product with 3 different orders? And if I do so, I get .....ed at and falsely labeled as a spammer?

I really do not appreciate your attitude or your hostility. Or being called a spammer. Or threatening to report me to an administrator here. It is completely and absolutely uncalled for.

Last edited:

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
Again, I just think it's suspicious new users coming here and replying positive feed back with different website experiance and or trying to make them look good. If I or others want to read about it they can or I can look it up being it on different threads or the search function.

Suspicious new users? You're very new also. And most of the people posting positive reviews about Strictly E-Juice in this thread have been around longer than you or I.

Let's flip this around. Are you involved with one of their competitors, and are spamming negative reviews so people don't buy from them? You're a brand new user, so you must be one of those "suspicious new users" too, right?

Last edited:

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
C'mon boys, let's play nice. :D

I'm all for playing nice, but when someone brings an attitude like that to the table, labeling me as a spammer as well as a suspicious new user, it is perfectly reasonable to try and set the record straight.

I also don't want anyone to be afraid to post their experiences with Strictly E-Juice. He is stifling a full and two-sided discussion by threatening to report anyone who posts that they received an order from Strictly E-Juice and happen like the product. That simply is not acceptable to me. People need a balanced view in order to make a proper decision about ordering from them.

Everyone, please post your experiences with Strictly E-Juice, either good or bad.

Like I mentioned previously, I haven't had any problems at all with 3 separate orders. I am happy with both their product (all of their e-juice that I've received tastes great) and their service (fast order fulfillment all 3 times, and giving me a $10 gift certificate because they were out of stock of a $1.95 item).

I want to hear about everyone's experiences with Strictly E-Juice. As of right now, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't order from them again, but if many more people are having bad rather than good experience, I will have to consider not ordering from them in the future.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
You're wrong. I'm am annoyed by the replies of other sites unrelated to the reviews of SEJ. For example, "you know, I had a better experiance buying e-juice from website iceyliquids. The stuff is so amazing". Off subject advertisement, thus being annoying.

Post positive & negative comments about SEJ, that was my intention to begin with. I asked about SEJ from a previous thread, and no one replied about their taste responses. Instead of getting the straight answer, I bought from them and got exactly what was unexpected.

Don't believe me? Happy to post the date of purchase and no, I don't work for any company as far as I'm concerned.

You can see all my juice from them below, that I rated for myself, several I would rate as high as any other juice out there. They offer a simple service. Cheap Dekang juice with out the wait from china.

2010-02-02%2002-43-19.815.jpg

Last edited:

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
I have ordered twice, my hardware has been fine, I actually got a better atty from SJ than Cignot, who had excellent customer Service.
I had one mistake in my last order-I got an empty 3ml bottle of juice- I e-mailed them and got a reply that same afternoon and a new 10ml bottle of juice.

All this bull about people who aren't posting how terrible they are being spammers is childish-

I actually have had good service and products from all the suppliers I have dealt with since this journey began.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
You're wrong. I'm am annoyed by the replies of other sites unrelated to the reviews of SEJ. For example, "you know, I had a better experiance buying e-juice from website iceyliquids. The stuff is so amazing". Off subject advertisement, thus being annoying.

Post positive & negative comments about SEJ, that was my intention to begin with. I asked about SEJ from a previous thread, and no one replied about their taste responses. Instead of getting the straight answer, I bought from them and got exactly what was unexpected.

Don't believe me? Happy to post the date of purchase and no, I don't work for any company as far as I'm concerned.

That was not at all clearly stated.

Please stop sharing your "Just got my juice and they're great" replies. Post that elsewhere or make your own. This review was created for the benifit for others to share their experiance of their service and product purchased. I am strict with my reviews and posting but open minded to other people's reply.

I don't mind the different responses on their company but attempting to make advertisements on a reviewed post annoys me. Again, post those sort of comments else where. There's already a seperate thread where you can post your purchased product (eliquid) with them.

If I find posts about this again, I will have the site master look over these new users posting their "Just got my juice and they're great" spams replies.

As for my experiance contacting them about their untasteful juices, I actually did not get a reply back.

I see only one person that spammed another site in this thread:

newfie4ever said:
I just received a new bottle of e-juice from electronic-cigz in Canada called Crystal Liquid. I ordered a 10 ml bottle to try as Johnson Creek was my fav but they dont carry it anymore, but I must say this stuff is great. It is the closest to the real tobacco flavor I ever used. Shipping was fast also 3 days. It is clear and the dropper has a curve at the end, perfect for refilling cartridges.
Will be ordering some more of this stuff asap.

Myself and many other people thought that you were referring to the positive reviews from people who just received their liquid from Strictly E-Juice. I apologize for the negative comments directed at you, but myself and others honestly thought that you were calling us "suspicious new users" who were spamming for Strictly E-Juice.

Looking forward, if you see a spam reply, it is best to report that post. There is a "report this post" button under the poster's username and avatar. It looks like a red-outlined white triangle with a black exclamation point inside of it. Clicking that will bring you to a page where you write a message that explains why you are reporting that post. When you click "Send Report", the staff is automatically alerted and can take action if warranted.

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Ok, I have ordered from SEJ, the Kona Coffee is sour, for whatever reason, it might be because of shipping, freezing temp. I don't know. All I know is that they replied to my concerns and tried to help me out. For me there is no option anymore to ask for a refund, they told me they will take care of that.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
Ok, I have ordered from SEJ, the Kona Coffee is sour, for whatever reason, it might be because of shipping, freezing temp. I don't know. All I know is that they replied to my concerns and tried to help me out. For me there is no option anymore to ask for a refund, they told me they will take care of that.

As long as they refund your money I don't see any problem. It could have definitely been caused by temperature extremes (hot or cold) during shipping, which of course is out of any juice suppliers' hands.

Please let us know the outcome. If they are unwilling to refund the money or replace the product with one that gets to you undamaged, then great. If not, I definitely would like to know, as it would greatly affect my decision to use them again in the future.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
As long as they refund your money I don't see any problem. It could have definitely been caused by temperature extremes (hot or cold) during shipping, which of course is out of any juice suppliers' hands.

Please let us know the outcome. If they are unwilling to refund the money or replace the product with one that gets to you undamaged, then great. If not, I definitely would like to know, as it would greatly affect my decision to use them again in the future.

I got notice that they will refund the money, including the shipping costs for the returned bottles. I am waiting for it to be transfered to my bank, so it looks promising. Will post if done

anim8r

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
DC
I've never been a fan of DeKang and look for sites that make their own or provide EcoPure. However, the price of their SEJ's sampler was too good for me to pass up.

And even though most of their juices didn't do anything for me, that Chocolate Candy Cane at SEJ is fantastic. It doesn't have any chocolate taste whatsoever, but simply has a great peppermint flavor. Makes decent vapor too. Goes great with my morning coffee.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Just to say, I think some of the confusion with people posting about other E-juice suppliers in this thread comes from newbism and the thread title "Strictly E-Juice Review". That title could easily be misunderstood by a newer member as meaning this thread is strictly for e-juice reviews... the newmember not understanding that "Strictly E-Juice" is actually an e-juice supplier.

Doctor_Who

Feb 7, 2010
Arizona
My first and third order came from SEJ

From my experience so far my hardware has worked very well even after two months. I only use one battery and one atty and have never had them stick like others say.

Now their juice on the other hand...
I ordered a 10ml bottle of kona coffee that was decent. And I use the word decent loosly. but that was in december.

my second order came with a bottle of marl menthol in late january. It had a strange chemical aftertaste to it and made both me and my friend literally nauseous. The flavor itself wasn't that good but not bad enough to cause that effect.

After my last batch I don't feel comfortable ordering juice from them,the cheaper price isn't worth it in my opinion. when it comes to a substance that you inhale repeatably throughout a day, one bad batch is a bad batch to many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread