Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
An employee got me a gift certicate for Christmas and I've been waiting for this day. Now is my time to strike.

You keep this up, you'll become my one stop shop

I pray to the vape gods that we see a couple more high VG NET Hybrids and some VG Virus and Cure.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
An employee got me a gift certicate for Christmas and I've been waiting for this day. Now is my time to strike.

I pray to the vape gods that we see a couple more high VG NET Hybrids and some VG Virus and Cure.
Fingers crossed for you, friend!! Good to see you here and happy you can vape the Strike! Hope you love it~

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Fingers crossed for you, friend!! Good to see you here and happy you can vape the Strike! Hope you love it~

Thanks Nanny. My fingers are crossed also. NETs alway bring some extra bite with them so I'm hoping it all works out. Curious to see if there is any alcohol nose to it. Superman must have been reading my mind so I'm happy to buy a ticket and take the ride. Can't wait to try it and I might crash it into some of the VG GCD I have left for the sake of science.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Thanks Nanny. My fingers are crossed also. NETs alway bring some extra bite with them so I'm hoping it all works out. Curious to see if there is any alcohol nose to it. Superman must have been reading my mind so I'm happy to buy a ticket and take the ride. Can't wait to try it and I might crash it into some of the VG GCD I have left for the sake of science.

No alcohol

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
@Pictor
Here's one for you m' lady!! Enjoy!! :)
I certainly will Lynn - thanks! :thumb:

Oh yes, and yes again :laugh:

I was thinking some vanilla and/or almond etc. may work too :)
I've never had a straight NET before, so it'll be interesting ...may be rather wonderful! ;)

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Excellent. I've got a low tolerance for that as well. Angry throat is my parting gift for sucking on something that was on fire my whole life.

It is very smooth. No throat hit that I have picked up to this point however, I am used to vaping 6-12mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread