Study Finds That Vaping Is More Effective Than FDA Approved Smoking Cessation Devices. American Vaping Association releases statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
"For smokers looking to quit, vaping is undeniably a viable option...Genuine public health advocates should cheer this new study." Greg Conley, president of the American vaping Association stated in a press release statement in reaction to the findings of a recently published study from the American Heart Association. In favor of the vaping community, the study has led to the conclusion that vaping is a more effective tool for quitting smoking than smoking cessation products that are already FDA approved.

Last edited:

jonnychadootz

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2014
Westchester, NY
I've tried every smoking cessation (Other than Chantix) I came to the same conclusion (as did many others) 3 months after quitting cigarettes. Let's see, +4000 chemicals in cigarettes. +4 in E-cig's.That's assuming you are using a volume of nicotine as well as PG/VG and some sort of flavoring. This all depends on where you get your E-liquid (those are typically the ingredients) Other than that, I'll go with my back/lungs don't hurt anymore (I can do more cardio related activities with no issues) and I'm not coughing up horrendous crap on a regular basis. While I was smoking cigarettes I have woken up (A few times) with what I can describe as mini-asthma attack and I have never had any breathing related issues ever. In all honesty though, I was never looking to quit smoking. I was looking for exactly what vaping is to me (A less detrimental) form of something that I enjoy doing. It's sorta like the person who quits caffeinated beverages (soda,coffee etc) It's still going to stain your teeth and have some health drawbacks, but they like the flavor so, by all means :)

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Aloha Jonny! Thanks for sharing your success story--really a success because even though you weren't looking to quit you did quit those cancer-sticks. And that in itself is awesome. :toast: eCigs do make a great alternative to tobacco and people like you can continue a habit they enjoy without the added stigma. Another plus side is that there is such a great vaping community--so welcoming and knowledgeable that it's a wonder why some cigarette smokers still haven't given ecigs a try yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread