Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
So, as you've gathered, all the readings from the meter were okay - the three numbers are the decimal values and seem to line up with what you'd expect: .600 - .900, depending on the number of wraps.

When you get a reading that jumps around, the two most common reasons are loose connections and 'soft' shorts between the loops of the coil, particularly with (semi)spaced coils. The first issue should clear up by tightening the mounting screws, the second often stops with dry burning (which forms an insulating coating on the wire).

The RM3 is a great atty - you should be very happy with it, after you get used to building, squonking, and vaping it (which should take, like, 3 hours max).

To get your squonk down pat, try removing the dt when you do it and peering into the dt hole. You'll be able to see the juice welling up and get a feel for how hard to squeeze to get your desired level. Others watch the air hole from the side - when you see the juice juuuuuust start to appear at the hole, you're good. Remember to let the juice sit at that level for a few seconds to let the wicks get saturated.

Reactions: SteamStack

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I'm afraid that I may just end up selling the whole shebang. My vaping style doesn't really need all this, anymore. I just went through a short period of finishing what I began over two years ago when I first bought the Reo and I don't think I'll be doing much with it in the future.

I barely vape my plain VG/PG in the cartotank on the ProVari these days and I've been giving away my stuff. I'm not sure why I felt the need to spend more money on something I'm not really all that into, anymore. I just geeked out after my son moved in, I suppose.

I've cleaned it all out now and I don't know if I'll pick it up again.

Thanks for all your help here. I feel stupid for even bringing it up but at the time it was all -encompassing....lol

Still no cigarettes, though. Vaping worked for THAT.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Happy New Year EvilZoe :party:

Yab8XzB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread