Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
It is, by our elected legislators. However, this fails when they delegate their authority to author law to unelected officials at the agency level. That nullifies any lawful intent and bypasses your vote no matter how much lipstick they put on it. Change the actors, not the contract.

Good luck. :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
It is, by our elected legislators. However, this fails when they delegate their authority to author law to unelected officials at the agency level. That nullifies any lawful intent and bypasses your vote no matter how much lipstick they put on it. Change the actors, not the contract.
I think the main issue is that very few people understand what you just said.
Because what you said is just about all a person really needs to understand in the end.

Am I saying that too many people are stupid?
Maybe.

But being unaware is not the same as being stupid.
So maybe those that are unaware can wake up, somehow, some way.

Those that understand what you said can not possibly deny it, nor would they even consider doing so.
And almost all that understand what you said should be able to understand the implications.

It's a indictment of all that has gone wrong with what used to be our political system.
Now our political system is just a sham and a travesty of what it was meant to be.

And very few people will understand what I just said as well.
And that is where we find ourselves.

Plain and simple...
There is a new branch of government in town.
It's called the Regulatory branch.

And it bypasses all checks and balances.
The same checks and balances that our system of government was designed around.

Good times.
:toast:

Last edited:

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Yes, our compact has been abridged to a premarket application for license, of rent and debt. Superceded by a top tier, not merely a branch, whose surname is security. Does anyone know what individual freedom is anymore? Much less what it takes to keep it. There is nothing more futile than baseless resistance. I am very deeply saddened by all this. I love this country. We need a sea change.

Good luck DC. :)

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA

Good luck. :)
This sums up almost everything wrong with our country.
Voted post of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread