• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

sub forum seems dead. whats going on Jersey Vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
Welcome BluSavage, and in response to your question. No, this sub forum is not dead. As I'm sure you are aware with all of the bans our great Nanny State has legislated into law. It is difficult at best to get a meet going. Weather is just as much of a factor as location. That being said I suppose allot of people have moved on to other pursuits. But there are a few die hards here like myself. So feel free to post.

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
Hi Vdrummer, And yes we could do that. I just want to keep our choice to vape on the positive side of public opinion. I am seeing more and more new vapors in the wild every day at my job. This is good for us as a whole. More vapors = more voters. And for every vapor there are family and friends who witness first hand the benefits of vaping. Someday I very much would like to see the E-cigarette removed from the smoking ban. As the law stands now, It's nonsense. We know that. But we don't have the numbers yet. The best thing we can do now is follow the law to the letter and not jeopardize someones business because they are ignorant of the law. " But I did not know " is not a defense the business owner could use and would only put us in a bad light where public opinion is concerned. I am well aware of some postings on our sub forum. I have made my opinion known. It all comes down to the old saying " You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink ." yes , vape in public and be ready to answer questions for the public at large. This is the one thing we should all be doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread