Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
It just keeps getting worse. My wife chipped a tooth this morning and is ok for now but is going to need a crown on it before too long.

If you have dental insurance that crown might be covered.

My dad was a dentist, and I kick myself at times for not going to dental school.

Now I'm working on my third degree debating if it's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I remember when all jobs came with great dental insurance (I'm only 55). That's great that your company reimburses for cleanings Hitt. We looked into buying dental insurance for myself and our employee. Nowadays, it covers so little compared to the fees. It's much less expensive to just pay for bi-annual cleanings and pitch into our Health Savings Acct, just in case.

Now back to sub-ohm WTA.... I haven't tried it yet am planning on mixing with some 24 to yield my sweet spot of 12 mg. I also just got this idea to mix the 6 WTA with a mint flavor to cut the P-38 down to 12 too! (Usually I just buy some 6 mg mint e-liquid and use it to bring the P-38 down (adding a smidge of 24 mg WTA). This sounds easy, peezy.....Cool..thanks for listening

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Believe it or not I have been vaping the 6mg unflavored for about two weeks now. Yes, you heard right.
A month or two ago I had an epiphany. I think I had been not taking into account the fact that over the last couple years I have settled on a wattage sweet spot of about 25 watts. I never adjusted the milligrams of my juice to suit that wattage, didn't feel the need.
Over the last six months or so I began to feel the need. I had an actual symptom and it took awhile for my feeble brain to register the relationship between the nicotine content/pg ratio and a certain hoarseness to my voice.
When I got the 6mg I was VERY pleasantly surprised at the satisfaction it gave me in terms of effect, taste and throat hit. And my voice, my beautiful baritone, is returning.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
The taste is virtually identical to 24mg VS DIY WTA, which completely amazes me. Yes, it's unflavored but has so much of a tactile feeling it seems to have a flavor, if that makes any sense. One wouldn't guess it's 100% VG based either.
Sometimes I've been putting a dab of G.I. Joe into it for a little jab of flavor, pg and nic, but really it's not necessary.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
The taste is virtually identical to 24mg VS DIY WTA, which completely amazes me. Yes, it's unflavored but has so much of a tactile feeling it seems to have a flavor, if that makes any sense. One wouldn't guess it's 100% VG based either.
Sometimes I've been putting a dab of G.I. Joe into it for a little jab of flavor, pg and nic, but really it's not necessary.

Thank you sir for the input.

How is everything?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I really like the 6 mg WTA. Lovely, light taste. Clean and smooth. Usually I mix it with a flavor but thought I would give it a test ride solo. Very pleasant indeed!

Thank you for the insight.

Do you think we should offer sub ohm WTA in a PG/VG mix 505/50?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    505/50? Always have to be different don't you?:D The only reason I could see for having it mixed is if someone was using it straight instead of mixing it. Perhaps just a pg version for people that can't use vg. I can go either way but there are usually a few that can't do vg.

Reactions: Robinowitz

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I really like sub ohm WTA (100% VG) the way it is and drip it straight from the bottle without mixing it with anything. To me it has a nice taste, just the right amount of throat hit and excellent vapor production. I would think that going to a 50/50 blend would increase the throat hit and reduce vapor production but I can see where some people would like that. A thinner blend would suit the sub-ohm tanks that are popular nowadays due to easier wicking vs 100% VG but personally I think a 50/50 blend would be too thin as a DIY base.

Last edited:

KGie

ECF Veteran
    Mar 13, 2014
    Tampa, FL USA
    505/50? Always have to be different don't you?:D The only reason I could see for having it mixed is if someone was using it straight instead of mixing it. Perhaps just a pg version for people that can't use vg. I can go either way

but there are usually a few that can't do vg.
    Hitt, is that what you meant to say, a few that can't do vg? Or a few that can't do pg?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I really like sub ohm WTA (100% VG) the way it is and drip it straight from the bottle without mixing it with anything. To me it has a nice taste, just the right amount of throat hit and excellent vapor production. I would think that going to a 50/50 blend would increase the throat hit and reduce vapor production but I can see where some people would like that. A thinner blend would suit the sub-ohm tanks that are popular nowadays due to easier wicking vs 100% VG but personally I think a 50/50 blend would be too thin as a DIY base.

What do you think might be a good compromise with pg and VG?

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.

I don't really have an opinion as I mix it in other liquids and don't Vape it straight. (That's a funny thing for me to say as I always have opinions). What Drifter said about the sub-ohm tanks is certainly important because I think lots of folks are using them now.?.

Reactions: hittman

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO

That's a hard question. Seems people these days go for as much VG as possible up to the limits of the wicking capabilities of their equipment and tolerance of their bodies. That would be a variable figure for sure. Maybe if you offered it two ways - 6% VG and 6% PG - so if somebody felt the need to fart around with ratios they could do it themselves easily by buying two bottles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread