Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
When i bought the tank mine came with reddish rubber grommets at bottom of occ.
I since bought a spare and that came with a white one.
Hmmm now i will say that i have rebuilt the red one a few times but tried once with the white one and got shorts.
I will have another go , so hmmm could be something different for those ones or I could just have been rushing one day.
Im sure these white ones I got were authentic just think they were from older stock

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
well I have 7 orders that have not been shipped yet , and it says they are still in China , 1 MONTH later . I have some ... cotton there , some drips tips , 2 tanks , one of them is the Lemo 2 , I have more 24g and some atomizer stands . It is really annoying , my last order was a sleeve for my istick and it only took it 7 days to come to me , i guess its just luck .

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
May have been the wires leg length touching the inside of the coil head.
Want to have them straight as the leg length - is longer than your average rta or rda.

Cant be that , the coil was just so big that even after putting the insulators on , you caould still see it , not touch it though because i cut before I put the insulator on and it never reaches the end of the metal but somewhere in the middle .

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Well miro11
Just rebuilt a occ with the white grommet and got it at 1.1Ω the usual build.
Kept getting burnt taste.
13 - 24 watts.
Put the occ with red grommet back in same build reading 1.1Ω and all good.
I think it was fine as a stock coil when i got it but only vaped on it briefly as just wanted it for an extra casing.
If I get any more then I'm chasing the red ones.

I did notice when i was taking the white one apart that this wicking stuff was sticking to the sides of the casing where as with the red one the wick came out clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread