subtank mini rba section v2 and other drip tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
like the title states
where can i find the subtank mini rba section v2? i have an extra subtank mini v1 but i want to see if the rba section v2 is any better?
and what other drip tips can i use with the subtank mini v1?
not sure if it's me but i tend to wipe down the drip tip after so many use or atleast after a long day of vaping with an alcohol wipe i have OCD
but ...kinda embarrassing but sometimes white crap starts building up on the drip tip only logical conclusion i came to was
i guess its the skin from my lips
nonetheless what other drip tips will fit on the ST mini v1? mainly interested in a glass one

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
I have the blacktop wurl from 2 puffs. It seems to fit tight on my subtank mini purchased a month ago. The only problem is it costs $24.00 and cant find it cheaper anywhere. I believe i got it at vapordna.. It may be listed as a wide bore dripper but it seems less as wide, as the stock one(or very close to it).. I bought the silver one so I can swopp it, to any color silicone seals. It fits snug to me and I like it (has no airflow). Hope this helps. Just my own preference. Hope you find one.

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
hi there if you are looking for the later kanger RBA deck with the holes in the sides rather than the juice channels at the bottom

just search " kanger RBA plus "

that is the later updated deck with side juice feed holes

there are a few sites that sell these fasttech is a good place to look they have genuine ones and copies

also the drip tip is pretty standard as for size so there are loads of different styles and materials to choose from

hope this helps

Mark1963

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2014
Minnesota
Sweet-Vapes has them for $7.95. I just got one yesterday to replace the old rba. It works wayyyy better than I thought. The one thing, though, is you have to really cram it with cotton and definitely make sure those side juice channels are blocked with cotton. If not, it'll flood. I found that out today. It wasn't that I didn't wick it properly, it was due to the cotton moving away from the channel hole just a smidgen. It was enough to flood it. Other than that, you can hit like crazy with it.

Reactions: chopdoc

bwillard01

Apr 26, 2015
Wellfleet, MA
Sweet-Vapes has them for $7.95. I just got one yesterday to replace the old rba. It works wayyyy better than I thought. The one thing, though, is you have to really cram it with cotton and definitely make sure those side juice channels are blocked with cotton. If not, it'll flood. I found that out today. It wasn't that I didn't wick it properly, it was due to the cotton moving away from the channel hole just a smidgen. It was enough to flood it. Other than that, you can hit like crazy with it.

Interesting, I've found exactly the opposite. When using any more cotton than cut just beyond the sleeve, I've had greatly reduced airflow & much warmer vape. No flooding here with minimal cotton.

LitoBandito

Jul 23, 2015
I've got one of the v2s and have still not gotten the wick quite right. The wick will be good for a while but then, for whatever reason, one of them will move and it floods. But then again I am still using the stock coil and its so small, I can't get much material through there. I am going to try a 3mm coil later this week when I have some time to sit down and build some coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread