Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i have plans to make something even better ana. I will make it for the 21mm atomizer that will fit esterigon
Like this part, but double the length. For a longer tank on Ithaka or Odysseus. Just the great little wings, but without the GG or serial numbers. I did a quickie photoshop version. I think this might help to show what I mean, I hope:) Or of course a reg standard tank like the one that Ody has with the wings that has reg threading on the top of the edge.

Actually if its easier, maybe you can come up with a service where people can send you parts and have them engraved ?

Whatever people prefer.

Ithaka_Engraved_Tube_zps5c51230e.jpg
Ithaka_Engraved_Tube.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
rodihum or any other plating is something that you dont want to see in any GG construction buddy. I first plated GG before 3 years and I will never do it again.
Stay away from plating, you will have problems soon. Only pure metals are ok for e-cigs:)
(as i cant help it and with the hope the americans forumers of the GG patrol are still asleep, exhausted by a night witchunt or actually teaching at the coil university(*) :

* a useless-sterling-perf-pack : all the regular jGG connector pins in sterling silver,
* Introducing rodhium plating as a new 'white' option for limited GG parts after alu, steel and nickel,
* a special edition re-issue of all the GG atos ever made, polished inside and fully rodhium plated in a plexiglass presentation box representing bubble wraps ;)

(*) no offense, i'm friendly kidding

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
we need a new cap for v2 and v3 to fit a mouthpiece like this so I dont think we can make it buddy

the solution to this special wish would be to just make the penelope v1 body´s, mouthpiece and caps once more, because they would fit on the base and rebuildable of Penelope V2 !!!

greetings
Stan

P.s.: So Penny v2 users could still have the Penelope v2 serials (base) and rebuildable they own and just use the penny v1 mouthpiece+body+ cap ! and i think there are a lot of gg freaks who love Penny v1 and would need spares for it !

Last edited:

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
did I see correct? of everything??

GGTS engrave tubes?? brass and ss?
GGTS telescope?
and brass rethreaders for TS stealth?
GGTS vending cap full?
old style stealth cap?

can it be?

oh I wish it will, need this for my vintage squads.

I don't like running with PMs on the classified, it tired me, and too much excitement.
I want all I need at SmokGuru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread