Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from AltSmoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
An app for the Mac that would control a USB passthrough with VV/VW (and a "smart" passthrough to work with said app), so we could make adjustments on some sort of slick GUI so we wouldn't have to scroll through an endless linear list of wonky menus with one or two buttons on the PV, and have to remember what those 3-character codes stand for...

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
Perhaps the Vision Spinner 1300. I just purchased one from another vendor, and would rather support your company. I've purchased a few Ego Twists, and they're good products, but the Spinner just has a better feel to it, for about the same price as the 1000 Twist. And the battery life is impressive. Bordering on two full days, even with voltages at 4.2+.

EDIT: Ha! I hadn't been on your site in a few weeks. And after I wrote this, went on...and I see the Spinner. So...good job! :lol:

Last edited:

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
It's something that we can look in to, we're practically 'bursting at the seams' as some one put it when visiting the warehouse the other day. We're looking at moving in to another location and leaving Customer Support at the present location. This will allow enough room for our CS department to continue to grow and tons of new space for our shipping warehouse. At the moment, adding DIY supplies would take up a lot of space and something that we can't do at the moment due to space limitations, but this should be resolved in the next few weeks and something we will consider after the move. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread