Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from AltSmoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
I'd love to see some Brown or dark tan colored Silver Bullets. I own the Olive Drab and green right now and am getting ready to buy another one, prolly blue or white I don't know yet.
However a Darkish Brown SB, would be awesome. I'm surprised nobody out there has yet come up with tobacco colored devices.

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
I'd love to see some Brown or dark tan colored Silver Bullets. I own the Olive Drab and green right now and am getting ready to buy another one, prolly blue or white I don't know yet.
However a Darkish Brown SB, would be awesome. I'm surprised nobody out there has yet come up with tobacco colored devices.

I like the Olive Drab as well. It's pretty neat to get a mod that's not just silver or black for a change. You could always get "wraps" for your mods... But it's not the same.

The Copper Vein is one of my personal faves:
yourefired-albums-silver-bullets-picture162416-picture-35562.jpg

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
I like the Olive Drab as well. It's pretty neat to get a mod that's not just silver or black for a change. You could always get "wraps" for your mods... But it's not the same.

The Copper Vein is one of my personal faves:
yourefired-albums-silver-bullets-picture162416-picture-35562.jpg
Wow that's a beaut!!! Altsmoke doesn't have them on their site anymore....at least not that I can see.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Both are feasible options ;P It's a toss up :p I'm leaning more on Akron, but we'll see how it goes :) The Akron people have been doing the 45 min drives to the New Philadelphia store for quite some time. We would like to limit the drive for the "Akronians" and cut the Cleveland transit to the New Philadelphia store in half.

But nothing has been set in stone just yet, we're ramping up Cincinnati at the moment and then focusing on NE Ohio :)

Zappa

Jan 9, 2009
I would like to see an atomizer rebuilding service added to the brick and mortars.
People could come in and drop off or maybe wait and have an "ecig tech" rebuild their Aga-T or Phoenix or what have ya for $5 bucks or so.

Another angle might be a RBA subscription where a customer puts down an appropriate deposit and pays a monthly subscription and gets a rental AGA-T or Phoenix that he can take to the store to drop off and pick up a new fresh wicked RBA that is ready to go with no wait.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I would like to see an atomizer rebuilding service added to the brick and mortars.
People could come in and drop off or maybe wait and have an "ecig tech" rebuild their Aga-T or Phoenix or what have ya for $5 bucks or so.

Another angle might be a RBA subscription where a customer puts down an appropriate deposit and pays a monthly subscription and gets a rental AGA-T or Phoenix that he can take to the store to drop off and pick up a new fresh wicked RBA that is ready to go with no wait.

halopunker said:
Think you may see this sooner than later.
You can already find pre-made stainless steel wicks and pre-wrapped coils from various online vendors. The skilled difficult parts are already done for you. All you have to do is slide the coil over the wicks, theoretically, and then make the positive/negative connections to your RBA.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
If you made a short tube for the SB that would fit a 18350 and a kick i would order one tomorrow.

I have not tried, but I think there is enough free length in the spring for that to work with the standard 18650 bottom. Maybe someone could chime in that has tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread