Suggestions & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Triton Batteries! I may be alone here but I really don't like having to press a button every time I want to take a draw.

And how about some snazzy labels for the mini tanks and triton tanks that would slip over and stick to them. Labels pre printed with each of your flavors to make it easier to tell what's in what tank.

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
There really should be a Triton VV Starter Kit.

Was talking to a friend this weekend, who is interested in moving from smoking to vaping. In our discussion he asked me a very valid question, based on my experiences, "what is the point of buying a starter kit with 2 batteries you will outgrow in the first few weeks?"

Sure a VV starter kit would cost more than a regular starter kit, but it is about the convience, of having all the components in one purchase SKU.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
There really should be a Triton VV Starter Kit.

Was talking to a friend this weekend, who is interested in moving from smoking to vaping. In our discussion he asked me a very valid question, based on my experiences, "what is the point of buying a starter kit with 2 batteries you will outgrow in the first few weeks?"

Sure a VV starter kit would cost more than a regular starter kit, but it is about the convience, of having all the components in one purchase SKU.

Can't honestly say I've outgrown anything but the G6.

900/1300's and VV do not fit in the current carry case the Triton starter kit is shipped in. There is also little to no incentive to purchase a kit over the batteries/tanks separately if you want more mAh capacity, or a dial.

Halo is working on new hardware, lets see if it's a tank or battery re-design first.

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
Can't honestly say I've outgrown anything but the G6.

900/1300's and VV do not fit in the current carry case the Triton starter kit is shipped in. There is also little to no incentive to purchase a kit over the batteries/tanks separately if you want more mAh capacity, or a dial.

Halo is working on new hardware, lets see if it's a tank or battery re-design first.

strokes n folks...

I know some people the first time they use a VV... all their other batteries get treated like red headed step children. Only to be used when the VV's are charging.

Yes I realize that the current case wouldnt fit it.

But there must be a market for it, because I have seen plenty of compeditors who do sell VV start kits.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
strokes n folks...

I know some people the first time they use a VV... all their other batteries get treated like red headed step children. Only to be used when the VV's are charging.

Yes I realize that the current case wouldnt fit it.

But there must be a market for it, because I have seen plenty of compeditors who do sell VV start kits.

Then you are speaking of me. :)

I only use my 1300 when my VV is charging. And the darn thing has lasted me half a year of satisfactory daily use. :)

I agree, a VV option in a starter kit would open new users to the benefits of the VV. But the case would have to be re-worked.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
+1 on what DaveOno said...would LOVE to see Halo launch a 1300 mAh VV batt

Would love to see VV batt come in the rubberized Platinum

And last, but not least...PPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE come launch next with a GOURMET juice. Would love to see Halo get into bakeries, or even like a blueberry or blackberry tobacco would be great!

pulp

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
...And last, but not least...PPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE come launch next with a GOURMET juice. Would love to see Halo get into bakeries, or even like a blueberry or blackberry tobacco would be great!

In light of recent events..... HELL YEAH!!!! +++++++++++++++++++++++++ ad infinitum++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:banana: :blush::D

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
+1 on what DaveOno said...would LOVE to see Halo launch a 1300 mAh VV batt

Would love to see VV batt come in the rubberized Platinum

And last, but not least...PPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE come launch next with a GOURMET juice. Would love to see Halo get into bakeries, or even like a blueberry or blackberry tobacco would be great!

Totally agree that Halo's expert mixers really should think about adding to the gourmet/desert line.
One other thing I'd REALLY love to see...a Triton VV/VW with a small LCD screen showing battery charge level like these
2013-electronic-cigarette-ego-v-v3-battery.jpg

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
+++ on the 1300mah VV

I personally dont like the LCD screens..I would be afraid of breaking it...I guess it depends on the quality, which im sure halo wounldnt go cheap on...and it would be nice to have options for variable wattage or an ohm reader on the LCD ...So I could see that being pretty freakin sweet...

But may I suggest a more solid/steamline LED button for firing...And colors that would represent the life of the battery cycle! (Blue-full charge, Yellow - halfway, Red - almost dead)...That seems to be a standard in newer version of other brands devices, and I would like to see that on a future Triton. :2cool:

absoluttalent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lombard, IL
I only have a few suggestions:

1- Some sort of vanilla dessert flavor.
2- Some sort of zip up carrying case for Tritons
3- Improvements to the G6 PCC (i had them listed in a review I submitted, which never got posted)
3a- Increase size (length slightly) to hold a 78mm battery with minitank
3b- Remove the blue light behind logo to make room for extra minitanks/carts (nexttime I feel like opening it I will snap pictures with said suggestions)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I would like the email that reads "Your order has shipped." to NOT be sent until the package actually ships, not automatically sent when the shipping label is generated. Shipped infers shipped, not "ready to be shipped."

When youse guys were in Jersey, it wasn't bad. Let's say you ordered at night. You'd get the email in the AM, and the package would leave your facility that afternoon. That was OK.

But now from Florida, it seems there is quite a lag. By way of example, I got the email early AM on a Friday, but it wasn't "shipped" until Monday, meaning it didn't go out Friday, or Saturday.

Had I got the email on Monday AM, and it shipped that Monday night, I'd be ok with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread