Suggestions & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlutterBlu

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2014
Not sure if Halo is still accepting suggestions/requests? Even though I am brand-new at all of this, I do know for sure that I would really enjoy some fruity-type non-tobacco juices -- doesn't need to be real fancy, just plain one-fruit flavor would be very nice.

LOVE my new G6, and my hubby had me order one for him too!! Thank you so much! =^.^=

Oh! We don't do Facebook so we can't utilize the store locator ...maybe make it available through the Halo site?

Last edited:

FlutterBlu

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2014
Heya Rockin Randle, thank you so much for the response! =^.^=

I am very satisfied indeed with my G6! I know I'm still using nicotine, but my sample tin of juices is the lowest (6mg) and it has been two full days since I had that last cigarette and I feel great! All of that along with my darling having me order a G6 for him because he is willing to try and stop smoking -- has me happier than Christopher Columbus with speedboats!!! :D

There is one tobacco shop here in my really small town. I've only been in there once but I do recall that they carry a small selection of cigars and "Roll Your Own" supplies. I'm going to stop in there the next time I need to go grocery shopping (probably Wednesday or Thursday) and check them out, because I have that link from the email where I can give the name, address, and telephone number of the smoke shop, and Halo will contact them and see if they're willing to carry Halo items, which would be totally grand!!

Oh! I've had the chance now to try the Malibu -- nice, real nice!! To my taste buds, it has a snazzy overtone of pineapple with a backdrop of a nice fruit mixture. A simple sweet, zingy cherry (like a red cherry lollipop-type cherry) or a green apple would probably be my top "wishes" for a Halo fruit line of juices. I do believe my tastes will be leaning towards fruits, and coffee types of flavors -- I
really like the Halo Cafe' Mocha!!

BTW, I very much appreciate that Halo juices are made here in the USA. I don't see myself venturing too far out into juices from other companies -- if I do happen to try any, one of the first things I'll be looking for is where the stuff is made!

Okay, sorry, I think I'll stop rambling now.... :oops:

Rockin Randle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Trinity, FL, USA
Lol love the Columbus reference. That would be great, be sure to tell them to join the Halo family! We do have a midnight apple you should try. Also our Java offers a gourmet coffee e-liquid that is topped off with Caramel and Macadamia Nut. It also has a Peppermint flavor. Thanks for being a rockin' customer.

FlutterBlu

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2014
Randle, I want to thank Halo for the wonderful products that got me off cigarettes!!

You really have no idea how much all of this means to me ...I
love to sing, and had a fairly high Soprano voice (anyone recall the female background singer in "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by The Tokens? I could sing that part) -- my singing was something just for me, like when driving in the car by myself. I lost that ability about 10 years ago. In fact, I haven't been able to sing hardly at all and was sure that I never would again. After just 3 days of being off of cigarettes -- I still can't sing Soprano, but I can sing again!! And now that I am faced with my dear husband's declining health and caring for him, I need to sing when I have the chance to be alone and when I'm driving -- it helps and means so much to me -- thank you Halo!!!

Oh! A labeling system! Simple, basic -- sort of like mini address labels. Each liquid could come with its own small "sheet" of labels (like an index card, but probably smaller), with little labels/stickers that we could use on our cartomizers or tanks. Hmm, say, a sheet of 10 labels for the 7ml size and 20 labels with the 30ml size? And an option to buy additional sheets for like, what, 50 cents each? The "sticky" stuff could be along the line of what they use for Post-It-Notes and such -- not enough "sticky" to mess-up our pretties when we want to change labels, but strong enough for the labels to stay until we want to change/remove them. I’m currently using tape made for Freezer Paper for this purpose -- I’d rather have Halo labels. :D

doctordun

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2014
TX
I am using the G6 system primarily because of the automatic battery. It's for my elderly mother who has a severe short term memory problem.
Remembering to press a button would not be good.
She is going through three filled mini-tanks a day and as many charges on the batteries. I have several batteries and mini-tanks, so that isn't a big problem.
I was hoping to see the Triton battery come out in an automatic version.
Thank you. This has really saved us since my mother has come to live with us and she was the only smoker in our family.
This has allowed her to continue what she loves to do and allow the rest of us to stay in the same room with her.

FlutterBlu

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2014
I'm so very sorry Randle, I realized today that I had not addressed your suggestions! :oops:

I've seen the Midnight Apple and others under the Halo "Tobacco" liquids, but I really don't care for tobacco-based sort of flavors, at all. I ordered and tried a small bottle of the Tribeca. I understand why it is probably one of your most popular liquids, but it just isn't for me. That is why I was saying that for my Halo juice "wish list", some yummy fruits including a Green Apple and Zingy Cherry type flavors would be my top requests.

Juice flavors are of course simply a matter of personal taste. While I have found that a little "minty" freshness now and again is a nice change (
Shamrock and Malibu for instance), personally I much prefer flavors such as the Cafe' Mocha for my overall day-to-day vaping -- really nice flavor, and no mint/menthol type undertones to it.

Other than that, I am so very pleased with my whole Halo experience! My G6 gear is just fabulous and the right stuff for me. I love the automatic batteries (
I have the 78mm ones), and out of the 6 that I have (love the selection of colors! :D), I have a problem with only one, my black one. Probably my fault since I'm still learning, so I'm not concerned about it. I must have hit or something, because it just stopping working.

Okay, I'm rambling again, sorry!! :facepalm:

Bottom line ...I'm more than happy with all my Halo stuffs! Thank you!! :wub:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I suspect this has been requested before.
I would love to see an Automatic Triton battery.
At some point I would like a longer battery life and more liquid capacity. The G6 is great, but I need auto batteries for my mother.

i agree with auto Tritons, to round out for people that want the choice.

but battery's are probably out their reach. Lithium batteries work on a fixed chemistry, and a given size battery contains a set amount of charge. just about every electronics manufacturer that uses rechargeable batteries gets their batteries from China (Foxconn, Maxim, Panasonic, or one of the other super-manufacturers) and merely rebrand them for distribution.

But, for the G6, there is a little known 102mm G6 available only in black that should offer around 30-40% more battery life.

it's a hidden gem on Halo's site. i wish they came in other colors, instead of only the 65 and 78mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread