Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Squeeze bottles of juice, either a 30ml bottle with a dispenser tip, or the option to buy Three 10ml bottles with dispenser tip for the same price as the 30ml glass bottle with pipette.

It gets old having to constantly transfer juice from the glass bottles to plastic bottles for daily use.

Using the pipette to transfer juice to larger tanks is not very efficient.

sadock

The secret to happiness is slowness
Mar 23, 2015
Flagstaff, AZ, USA
1) Level markings on the 30mL glass bottles to take the guess work out of how much e-liquid I have left.

2) A label free section on the 7mL bottles for the same reason. Having to turn them sideways to get a rough idea is annoying and gives a rough guesstimate at best. Adding level markings would be awesome, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
I would also love to see a label free section on the 7ml bottles.
For the ones I just got, I was able to peel off part of the label which contained no needed information, and I trimmed off a couple mm's from the edge.

I do love that there is the best before date printed on the label, and a lot number too. None of my other juices have done that. :?:

Happy to be a Halon! :D

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Tribeca is my favorite flavor, and it'd be nice if I could purchase larger size bottles than the 30ml you offer. A 100ml+ size would be optimal.

i have frequently advocated for an IV system whereby a tanker truck full of Kringle's Curse would follow me around town as the delishus juice flowed directly into my aorta.

i have yet to hear a response on my awsum idea tho.

Reactions: nyabzns

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I'd like to suggest a cinnamon flavor. I recently tried a flavor called Fireball from another juice maker, cinnamon and whisky I think is supposed to be the intended flavor, however it comes off similar to big red gum. The fireball is pretty good, but I figure I'd throw out the suggestion because anything someone else does good, Halo would most likely be awesome at it.

Ash Schwartz

Nov 13, 2015
NorthEast USA
I've had the Triton for a while now, I love it.
having said that I am now in the hunt for a box mod:)

So my wish list would be

a mini mod i.e. Istick, Joyetech, Sigelei etc
replaceable battery(s)
USB port charging/upgrades
between 30-50 Var./Watts

more Tank choices/build able

different color drip tips:D

whatever Halo does...... please don't change the E Juice!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

thanks for the quick response!
I like the new box mod a lot!!
the only thing that I'm for differently is/are the interchangeable battery(s):mad:
however, I'm seriously considering the Reactor :thumb:

I'd seriously give it a shot. I'm liking it a lot. I liked it so much I did a review of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread