Suggestions for best M2L tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
I was just wondering if any of you guys had some suggestions. My favorite tanks so far was the nautilus mini, and for an RTA I have been digging the kayfun mini v3. Now I am a m2l guy and i enjoy a more tight airflow and use 12mg nic. Are there any other tanks out there that I should try? I heard the gem tank and rose 3 was good.. also the Sxk Carolla... I haven't tried any of these. and I do prefer the size of the kayfun mini v3.. I enjoy smaller tanks since I m2l and don't burn through juice as fast.. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

regards

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
yeah i was a fan of the nautilus mini... Than I wanted to save money and got a kayfun mini 3 clone.. been using that ever since.. Im happy with it,, but i always wonder if there are any other good m2l tanks.. Most stuff I have tried in the past I wasn't that into. Especially with so much stuff really being designed for lung hitting and open air flows..

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
If you like building, I hear the Digiflavor Siren is a great low cost MTL. I am right there with the Kabuki if you have something with the P3 setup, I am not a big fan of the screw on base though, so the next best thing with a lower cost and performance that rates up with the Kabuki is the Vika Tank Classic or Vika Tank Lite.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
IMG_20170318_101300.jpg

I just picked up a nautilus 2 :)

Reactions: EODPaul

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
yeah i was a fan of the nautilus mini... Than I wanted to save money and got a kayfun mini 3 clone.. been using that ever since.. Im happy with it,, but i always wonder if there are any other good m2l tanks.. Most stuff I have tried in the past I wasn't that into. Especially with so much stuff really being designed for lung hitting and open air flows..
The KF5 is my favorite.:thumbs: I use the reducer kit in it. I like a tight draw myself.. still using the ole Nautilus Mini as well..
I also am looking for a new RTA but it seems that a lot of the MTL tanks out there are Restricted lung hits.. it's also tough to find them without PC tanks as well...( I like menthol tank cracking ejuice sometimes.)
I do like having a variety of tanks but if I don't find something soon I might just breakdown and get another KF5.. it's that good and easy to build on..

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
View attachment 646307

Another vote for the Nautilus 2.
I see in your description you have had all the tanks in the Nautilus series. How does this one differ in flavor or draw? I have the N mini..big fan. Debating on getting the N2 but don't really wanna spend the money and get the same tank, I like a little variety in my rotation.. it would looks good on the Pico a lot better that the mini..

EODPaul

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Ottawa Ontario Canada
I see in your description you have had all the tanks in the Nautilus series. How does this one differ in flavor or draw? I have the N mini..big fan. Debating on getting the N2 but don't really wanna spend the money and get the same tank, I like a little variety in my rotation.. it would looks good on the Pico a lot better that the mini..

I like all of my Nautilus tanks, but I still prefer my full size original the most. The X, in my experience, floods more than the others, despite its different coil design and top airflow. The 2 is cool, but tiny at 2ml. Its performance is like the original's, with a new, .7ohm coil.

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread