Suggestions for ejuices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiphmeister

Aug 24, 2015
Fargo,ND
i usually smoke either cuttwood (majority of their stuff is good), propaganda with illuminati being my favorite or a few different ones that a local shop has been building themselves. currently giving mech sauce a shot (cheap for all around quantity) not sure on their quality but do know i wont know for a month or so due to having to steep the juice. hope this is some help

Posting links is totally kosher, and I'd be linking mostly internal stuff (stuff that was posted to this forum) anyway but:

In the "new member" window (which you are far out of) any links you post will get auto-removed but this is primarily just a measure to stop vendors/spammers from posting links. Other than that, post all the links you want! Just as proof, here's some batteries!

18650 Sony US18650VTC5 2600mAh High Discharge Flat Top
18650 Sony US18650VTC4 2100mAh High Discharge Flat Top
18650 LG 18650HE4 2500mAh High Discharge Flat Top
18650 LG 18650HE2 2500mAh High Discharge Flat Top
Thanks so very much for this information!! However, I am quite aware of these various batteries. This is good information, I would hazard to say :sneaky:

Reactions: nyiddle

WeiLing

Aug 20, 2015
little red dot
I have to agree. I have had juices that people rave over and just aren't for me and vice versa. Also not sure if I have vapers tongue sometimes or what but I have juices I love and have to change up and back again quite often as they just aren't the same. Some are great when you get it and some are better when steeped. I found it's really trial or error for me and even then it's not exact science not sure if my taste buds are weird or if others have similar experiences. You can't go wrong with one hit wonder,karmic vapor,mt. Baker is a good cheaper option as is plume juice and Charlie Noble. Cuttwood and one hit wonder are 2 staples for me though

that's why i ask if anyone have preferred /favourite juice. because there's this vape store in jb has taste testing. you can try if its up to your liking and thn you purchase it. Thats why I'm asking around for flavours. atleast i can try, i can taste..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread