Suggestions for next flavors to try ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
I've bought 14 (or is it 15?) flavors in a little over a month of vaping BwB exclusively.
And though I don't have an all-day vape, I found that these are my "go-to" flavors:

Waffle (can't get enough of this)
Maple tobacco
Vanilla Bean
Nutty

I like the other flavors that I have as well but as of lately, I seem to be going for the more basic and less tasty ones. The others that I have, I still vape but much less often.

Have a lot more flavors to try but would like suggestions as to what to try next, based on the 4 flavors I have listed above. Ones that are not too exotic or very tasty I would think.

Thanks in advance,
Francis

Last edited:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
the tobacco component of the Virginia and Hunters is about where the similarity to Maple will end. But if you like Dons tobacco's then probably both will make you happy. Both are a very clean, crisp tobacco vape with substantial throat hit. In fact I like to refer to Hunters and HF(N) as throat hit in a bottle.

555s in general aren't my thing but Dons is very popular. Malty and/or Malty Toffee is an essential part of any bwb collection. The malty brothers and Vanilla Bean are all excellent on their own, but also they all mix well with other flavors, if you like to play around with mixing flavors.

smoke is one of Dons newest tobacco creations, I have some, I vape it now and then, but I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet. I don't think it will become one of my favorites.

Just FYI, Maple, RY4 and Applewood are my favorites.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Francis, I too was one of those "gotta try it all" people during my first 8 months or so of vaping. Something changed though and it was like---those flavors taste good but they just don't satisfy me now. I was a Virginia lover way back in my Boge liquid days. That was before I realized there were other brands around and just stuck with what came with my 510 kit. I pretty much kept a bottle of Virginia around and fell back on it when I had fried my buds. For the past 4 months, I've locked in to BWB Virginia as my all time vape. It just works and I love the taste. Virginia is to me now, what my favorite cigarette was when I smoked. I could smoke other brands but couldn't wait to get back to MY brand for satisfaction. You should give Don's Virginia a try. It just might be a perfect match for what you're seeking.

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
@phorbin: Thanks for the run down on the flavors. I haven't tried 555 or Virginia at all, even from other vendors. So it's more like I wanna try it coz I don't know what it is. MT I already have, gonna have to get me Malty as well. Got HFN as well. Ditto on the Maple, that's on my next order as well as I'm nursing the last 3ml that I got.

@Lynda: Thank you for your feedback on Virginia. You pretty much described what I was looking for. Something that I can go back to when the others don't quite satisfy. Don's flavors are awesome but when I've vape enough flavors daily that I can't taste them well anymore, I need that equalizer. {I usually have 4-6 flavors going in 1 day :) }

@Wharf: Well ........ I already have Applewood in 30ml. Got the big bottle after I tried the 10ml. It's really good. I like the woodsy flavor.

Since I don't think I'll get in to the RY4/eJoker release this time around (I do have a dwindling supply of RY4, 5ml maybe), I may end up trying more tobacco flavors. Got 555 in and may try Virginia and Hunter's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread