Suggestions for stocking products

Discussion in 'VaporAlley' started by muldrick, Mar 10, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. muldrick

muldrick Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Please post your suggestions on what VaporAlley should have in stock.

2. ChrispyCritter

ChrispyCritter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

A couple things I'm looking at right now or for the future:

DCtanks in colors/clear 3.5/5ml without the DC cartomizer the Smok Tech ones I see them on a site selling just the tanks in clear for about $5 (plastic caps) and colors (chrome caps) for around $8..I'm probably going to buy 4 or more of these in the near future.

SD Keyring or the long auto 510 batteries (280mAh ones)

Replacement CE2 style wick (if you could get the wick material I'm sure there are a few people around these forums that would buy it) for rebuilding and making atomizers ect.. and maybe the wire for coils (I have a ton of nichrome wire for now though)

Replacement metal CE2's in the future (I use the 2.5ohm ones).

Well just a couple things I can think of for now and if I think of more things I'll edit or post again :)

Edit: You might want to checkout the variable voltage "vision tox" in the future as it looks like it might be the next good tube vv mod..I was looking at them before buying your VV mod but right now they have a couple issues it appears..6 months down the road if the "tox" is ironed out I might be in the market for one..they have a better readout (OLED) then the "LT" style vv mod.

510 battery to eGo (with the eGo outside thread) adapters might be good to stock a few..if you had them I would have bought one to use my DCTank cone on.

3. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

How about 808D1 battery to 510 adaptor?

4. JeffKlok

JeffKlok Senior Member ECF Veteran

Battery boxes,5amp horn switches,and silver no resistance wire.If you carried some diy 60-100mg DIY nicotine i wouldn't have to go anywhere else.If you could carry a "genesis" tank(like the DID)I'm sure many people would be happy.Also,they would sell like wildfire.
    Also the v2 stainless steel Vmax

5. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Totally agree with this!

6. JeffKlok

JeffKlok Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thx koman.As far as a rebuildable i say you should look at stocking the "pheonix" rebuildable dripping atomizer Rick.I own one and it is awesome.

7. TdxProductions

TdxProductions Full Member Verified Member

Larger bottles of juice maybe with a 50/50 (pg/vg) option.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

8. Steelmage

Steelmage Senior Member ECF Veteran

I would like to see a Cartomizer punch added. You already have a pretty complete site. The prepunched Carto holes don't work well for me as I use 100% VG juice, so I always have to drill the whole out. I would like to get a carto punch so I don't need to drag out the power tools. I also prefer to use the Boge carto's in my tanks and need to punch them myself.

9. muldrick

We have them ordered, so they're on a SLOW boat from China. (Horribly slow since February)

10. JMarca

JMarca E-Cig Afficionado Verified Member ECF Veteran

Get a nice mechanical mod, maybe a GG clone I know Sig makes em. You have a good variety going a nice mechanical or two would be nice, I'd get one!

Thanks for all the help over the phone with the order Rick, I appreciate it!

11. Cogsworth

Cogsworth Full Member

I would like to see you offer e-juice with 0 nicotine. The flavors sound amazing and I would have added a couple to my order if they were available in 0 nic as that's all I vape.

12. Natey

Natey Moved On

More tanks that have the spring loaded center pins. Like the Smoketech Vivi Novas and things like that, they are a life saver for the Vamo's and no pushing and pulling of the center pins to get a good connection.

13. Natey

Natey Moved On

How about getting in some Kicks for the Mechanical Mods and some 2 cent fuses.. ???? Just saying..

14. Wuzznt Me

It's a question but I thought I'd post it here instead of making out a ticket. Are you going to get anymore of the 18650 Ego type mods in? I've got an ancient one and would sure like to have one or two more laying around.

15. muldrick

Hi Wuzznt,
    BEEN trying to get these from my regular supplier for months now, so I don't have an ETA.
    I suppose I need to find them elsewhere.

16. muldrick

Hi Wuzznt,
    BEEN trying to get these from my regular supplier for months now, so I don't have an ETA.
    I suppose I need to find them elsewhere.

17. Wuzznt Me

Ok. Just wanted to know if they were going to be available. I'll wait a while. I'd appreciate it if you'd post when you do get them.

18. muldrick

Done. DIY Accessories

19. Natey

Natey Moved On

Thanks Rick, your awesome, and i just ordered each and much more.... :thumbs: