suggestions for stuff to use in your car for "mod holders"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hectus

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
europe
Hi

i wonder if anyone has any tips for what to use to place your mods in in your car so they stay upright and safe while driving?

mine doesnt fit in the cupholders, however i guess if i buy i bigger cupholder it might work, but i wonder if theres others, better solutions out there?

smok gx350, istick 100w and such is the mods im talking about.

Would also been nice to have something to put a tank in without it tilting.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: SteveS45

SteelDriver

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
f46119bb3ae4dd7da0b411e8c6639a77.jpg

Don't drip and drive. SQUONK

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I took some molded foam packaging and taped it together. It's square on the outside that fits my center console, and round on the inside that holds my Provari, mech mod or a small juice bottle. My Pico fits in the console next to the foam holder along with a bottle of Aleve.

Last edited:

Enso

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2017
Vermont, USA
I carved out some pool noodles to shape after I cut to the right height - they fit in the cup holders perfectly :)

I use the same material, but it came in sheets from the inside of a packing crate, so I cut out 4" circles, stacked 'em and cut a hole in the middle.... noodles would have been a lot easier, haha

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Foam,...I started with a folded paper towel in the bottom of the mug. Somebody here mentioned a Koozie...Walmart. I have some in regular-sized coffee mugs. Back on subject, I have a Koozie in a cup holder. If we need the cup holder for an actual cup (wife), I move the Koozie to the door cargo pocket. What else do you do with deco mugs?

20170401_091120.jpg

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
I use a washcloth stuffed into one of my van's profusion of cupholders. The washcloth does double duty for wiping up refilling drips. When I leave my gear in the van, I wrap the washcloth around the mod to make it disappear. Very low-rent, but it works great. :)

I-stick 100 doesn't fit into your cupholder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread