?? Suggestions for very good quality, pure VG e-liquid, unflavored for DIY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Hi there! I'm about to make my first foray into DIY e-liquids. I've recently discovered that I can't tolerate PG, so looking for VG. What I'm hoping is that someone out there can suggest a vendor/product for nice, pure, good consistency VG e-liquid. I'm looking for the ACTUAL nicotine added VG e-liquid (not just plain VG)...basically just flavorless so I can add my own flavors. Would be fabulous if it was a USA vendor, and ideally if they sell quantities as low as 120ml. I just ordered a slew of DIY stuff from Health Cabin, but idiot me ordered PG in error.

Thanks so much! Crossing fingers someone out there has a suggestion. I've been vaping these awesome Virgin Vapors VG liquids, but I tried a few VG flavors from other vendors and they are flat out tasteless and are viscous and gooey. Yuck. So I realized that not all VG liquid is created equal. Praying there's a decent VG e-liquid available unflavored that someone can point me to. Thanks so much for your help! BTW, if anyone has any suggestions or tips for DIYing VGs, I'd love to hear em. BTW, cheap is good, too! ;)

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
hey Orachel!! You've been helping me try to go VG, so maybe i can hopefully help you a little out here! I have ordered my VG from ecigexpress in the past, not expensive, seems good to me. They have bottles of plain VG and they have VG based nic. I just recently put in an order at One Stop DIY because they have lorann naturals flavorings that appear to me as though they have no PG in the flavor concentrations. So I ordered from them a bottle of VG nic, a few of the Lorann naturals flavorings, and some more VG plain. I have found that it is really hard to find flavors that are not in a PG base, most of them are. Oh and also at perfumers apprentice they have a cinnamon red hot flavor that is NOT pg based. It says on their web site that they dont recommend mixing it with straight VG and i emailed them to ask why and they said just that it separates so you have to shake it up more. (No biggie in my opinion). Good luck in your new venture!!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
RTS is extracted and processed in the US most other that I am aware of comes from China. It is high quality at a good price and supporting US for a change :) I have been using RTS for months and have had the best DIY eliquid taste to date :) http://www.rtsvapes.com/category_s/42.htm
Good luck!

Here is what their site says about their nic :)

All of RTS Vapes' nicotine liquid originates from flue-cured tobacco grown in North Carolina. For your information, North Carolina produces more flue-cured tobacco than any other state in the United States. With our unemployment rate near 10% in North Carolina we decided to try a United States solution to inconsistent Chinese nicotine liquid.

The tobacco leafs are handpicked by North Carolinians. The tobacco leaves are delivered to a North Carolina laboratory for nicotine extraction. We are proud to state all of our tests have shown from 99.22% to 99.93% pure nicotine.

Our pure nicotine liquid is then reduced by North Carolinians to less potent strengths using Propylene Glycol USP Grade or Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade.

When you buy flavorless nicotine liquid from RTS Vapes, a Division of RTS Leasing, LLC, you are buying a product USA made.

Last edited:

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
hey rachel -- here is a link to the lorann naturals LorAnns Naturals - One Stop DIY Shop Store

Here is the little description: Product Description

LorAnn Naturals flavors are produced in a base of vegetable glycerin and/or natural grain alcohol and contain no added sugars or fats.

These flavors are not as concentrated at the super strength candy oils we offer, so please keep that in mind.

Our LorAnn Natural Flavors are packaged in 6ml dropper bottles.

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
hey rachel -- here is a link to the lorann naturals LorAnns Naturals - One Stop DIY Shop Store

Here is the little description: Product Description

LorAnn Naturals flavors are produced in a base of vegetable glycerin and/or natural grain alcohol and contain no added sugars or fats.

These flavors are not as concentrated at the super strength candy oils we offer, so please keep that in mind.

Our LorAnn Natural Flavors are packaged in 6ml dropper bottles.

I live about two miles from the Lorann factory and buy from there frequently. I really like the natural creamy caramel and OneStop sells it cheaper than Lorann does - well, cheaper for most people anyway since I don't have to pay shipping if I just get the stuff from Lorann.

It is half the strength of their regular caramel but I think it's really nice stuff.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
OOh, that is good to know, thanks! I love caramel flavors, but I really despise in a major way all the caramely / chocolatey / coffee vapes I'd tried at vendors who use artificial flavors, because it always had that fakey sweet really sharp backnote. Ick. A natural creamy caramel flavor sounds fabulous! And I know I like natural caramel, because I love it with the Virgin Vapor 100% organic VG juices I've been vaping. Huh. Wonder if she uses the Naturals? Thank you guys so much! I was not looking forward to having to track down a natural flavor source. Seems like everything is in PG, or is filled with artificial everythings. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread