Suggestions Please

Discussion in 'MyFreedomSmokes' started by Corpa, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Corpa

Corpa Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi, I'm new to MFS but have communicated with Chris about the Kona and now I see it up on the site...THANK YOU, Chris. I am going to place an order and wanted to try a few tobacco flavors.

DH currently is vaping Dekang USA mix and DK Tab however like many state it gives him a huge headache. Which flavor closely resembles either the USA or DK Tab or please feel free to suggest your favorite tobacco (or any other) flavor. I also might add he is not a huge fan of sweet tobacco flavors.

Thanks!

2. TaylorMade

TaylorMade Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

I'm not a tobacco user myself, but from our customer feedback Dunhill seems to be a popular alternative.
    -Dustin

3. Deadchivalry

Deadchivalry Full Member

4. Corpa

Thank you Dustin. Unfortunately that's one I didn't order, may I please have a sample with my order(s)?

5. Corpa

Thanks Dead however DH didn't care for BWB tobacco flavors.

6. VegasVaporz

VegasVaporz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Any coupon codes going on right now? I am looking at my cart as we speak but the wife would kill me if I spent a hundred dollars right now.=]
    please and thank you!

7. TaylorMade

Corpa, Sorry I didn't see your message until just now and your package has already shipped. Next order that you make include an order comment that you want a sample of that flavor and I will try to get it included for you.

V3gas, coupon code 15liquid is still active and will get you 15% off all e-liquids.

8. VegasVaporz

What about DIY stuff?

9. TaylorMade

What do you mean DIY stuff? Like syringes and graduated cylinders, or pg/vg and flavorings?

10. VegasVaporz

Nicotine base and flavorings

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

11. Bluesman

Bluesman Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hello, Corpa. Nice to see you over here. Yes, I like the Dunhill, as was suggested. However, I like it best at a higher nic - 18mg or better yet, 24mg. I vape the Camel everyday, again go high on the nic if you can. MFS liquid is consistant with good vapor and flavor. And excellent customer service.

12. Corpa

Hey Blues, I thought I saw you over here a while back. Thanks for the recommendation. The tobacco is for hubby, he currently vapes 18mg but I ordered 12 since he said he's been getting a sore throat and headache. Of course it could just be the Dekang. I ordered the USA Red and Light, DK Tab, Camel and Hilton. I will most likely be back for the Dunhill since that seems to be popular.

13. TaylorMade

Unflavored Nic is on sale, but we really can't do a sale on unflavored and flavorings at the same time becuase they are both very labor intensive. It would overwhelm our bottling process if we had a spike in both.

14. Bluesman

I'm sure he will enjoy what you bought. MFS has good stuff. He's going to have fun taste testing.

15. vafromnc

vafromnc Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just get the flavor that I like (MFS DK-TAB) in 0 nic and get 24 mg unflavored and spike it to different levels in different bottles. That works really well for me. It doesn't cut the flavor IMO, it seems to make it even better.

16. Corpa

Blues, you were correct. So far DH likes every one of the tobacco flavors I ordered however the next time I will drop from 18mg to 12mg. It appears Camel might be his favorite though.

17. Bluesman

I'm so glad he liked them, Corpa. He's my kind of guy - I like the Camel best as well. The thing with MFS liquid is that if you drop the nic, you don't lose any flavor of the liquid. Oh, the flavor changes some, but that's the nic not the liquid. I'm sure he'll like 12mg just as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.