Suggestions Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
California
Hi, I'm new to MFS but have communicated with Chris about the Kona and now I see it up on the site...THANK YOU, Chris. I am going to place an order and wanted to try a few tobacco flavors.

DH currently is vaping Dekang USA mix and DK Tab however like many state it gives him a huge headache. Which flavor closely resembles either the USA or DK Tab or please feel free to suggest your favorite tobacco (or any other) flavor. I also might add he is not a huge fan of sweet tobacco flavors.

Thanks!

Corpa, Sorry I didn't see your message until just now and your package has already shipped. Next order that you make include an order comment that you want a sample of that flavor and I will try to get it included for you.

V3gas, coupon code 15liquid is still active and will get you 15% off all e-liquids.

Corpa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
California
Hey Blues, I thought I saw you over here a while back. Thanks for the recommendation. The tobacco is for hubby, he currently vapes 18mg but I ordered 12 since he said he's been getting a sore throat and headache. Of course it could just be the Dekang. I ordered the USA Red and Light, DK Tab, Camel and Hilton. I will most likely be back for the Dunhill since that seems to be popular.

Corpa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
California
Blues, you were correct. So far DH likes every one of the tobacco flavors I ordered however the next time I will drop from 18mg to 12mg. It appears Camel might be his favorite though.

I'm sure he will enjoy what you bought. MFS has good stuff. He's going to have fun taste testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread