Suggestions Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
It's been a few years since I have decided to upgrade what I have been using. Currently, I am using a Kanger subox Mini w/ Kanger Subtank Mini (0.5 coils). I do not use the RBA because I am not confident in my ability to rebuild an atomizer; it's easier to just buy new ones and use them until they are done. Can someone recommend me something similar in size (nothing larger please) that has passthrough capabilities, variable voltage/variable wattage (possibly variable temperature, although I'm not sure on how this works I haven't been keeping up with the new technology.) The reason I am deciding to upgrade is because the charging port on my system is faulty and I have not been able to charge my battery through it or use it as a passthrough. I thought about buying the newer Subox, or Topbox as I see it being called now, because it seems they fixed some things with it. However, if the tank is still the same, I have a lot of leaking issues with it.

gotz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Welcome back. Probably someone to help you with your usb charger and leaking issues if you give more details.
Pretty sure it's just the fact that this Kanger Subox is old and I bent the pins inside the charging port... no USB charger will charge it lol

The leaking issue with the Subtank...it just leaks liquid out of the airholes and when I inhale I get a lot of loose fluid splatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread