Suggestions Temp control mode for SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfraley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good day guys,

Well, my truck was broken into last week and they took $3k worth of gear and all my vape stuff.

I was running a Vapershark dna200 with a hobo v2 running a twisted nickel coil.

Ok, my question is is the Vaporshark dna250 worth it? Should I just pick up another dna200 or is there something else better that has come out.

I think with this move I am going to push to Stainless steel wire and leave the nickel alone. Any mods that work better in SS mode?

I loved the Vaporshark dna200 because it was compact and you could configure the .... out of it but, I never used it in SS mode either always nickel.

Any suggestion or comment are greatly appreciated. Waiting on insurance check and figured it would be worth some more research before just going out and buying the same thing again.

Thanks in advance.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
The lost vape therion dna 250 chip at 167w
These are by far my two favorite that I have, I really don't use much else any more. and it is the same DNA 250 chip that works fantastic with Stainless Steel, also the 2.0A balanced charge is also a nice addition from the DNA 200 chips.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Sorry about the break in. That's sucks to lose so much expensive gear.

The advantage of the DNA 250 over the 200 is it has reverse polarity protection on the board, and 2A balanced charging up from 1A. The other 50W? Not really a feature that matters to me.

SS is great to build with and vape on. The DNA boards are terrific at it. As for Vaporshark vs. another brand, that's just a personal call on looks, appearance, and reputation/warranty. To be fair you might want to look at the YiHi G class as well for another excellent TC option as well. Personally, I prefer the DNA boards as i like the eScribe software and TC on 316L has been flawless for me.

tfraley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The "Lost Vape Therion DNA167" looks very solid and think i'm sold on the look. I would like to find it in "Carbon Fiber" but seems it's sold out everywhere. Anyone know a place that has it in stock, I'm in southern California so somewhere in the united states would be great.. thanks

Reactions: Eskie

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
The "Lost Vape Therion DNA167" looks very solid and think i'm sold on the look. I would like to find it in "Carbon Fiber" but seems it's sold out everywhere. Anyone know a place that has it in stock, I'm in southern California so somewhere in the united states would be great.. thanks
Yes the Blk version in Carbon fiber is the most desirable version, there is versions with snake skin door an then purchase a separate carbon door later as an option

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tfraley

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Take a look at wnyvapes.com. They usually have a pretty good stock, and also restock quickly. They also sell extra doors if you want to switch the looks around. I love my Therion, and favor it over the 3 battery Triade as to me it's just more comfortable to hold.

Reactions: tfraley

tfraley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Take a look at wnyvapes.com. They usually have a pretty good stock, and also restock quickly. They also sell extra doors if you want to switch the looks around. I love my Therion, and favor it over the 3 battery Triade as to me it's just more comfortable to hold.

yhea seems like wnyvapes is out of stock as well :( I'll keep an eye on them as well. Thanks

Reactions: Eskie

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach

Fasttech has the carbon fiber version but snail mail to get it to you

tfraley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks everyone.. Here is an image of the new mod.

Attachments

• IMG_3909.JPG
    IMG_3909.JPG
    559.7 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread