• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Would you suggest to me a cheaper box mod and I don't really need temperature control yet
Well, I'm fairly new to vaping myself, I don't have hands on experience with anything other than a couple iSticks. I jumped right in to the 200 watt tc box so I wouldn't have to upgrade anytime soon. A couple $50 boxes just to end up looking at a $100 box didn't appeal to me. Maybe an Innokin Cool Fire or the new Disruptor might interest you, I hear too many bad things about the iStick 50 and the tc to recomend them. My iStick 50 works great, but there have been a number of problems... The Kanger Subox is another that sounds good, but I haven't used it.

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Would you suggest to me a cheaper box mod and I don't really need temperature control yet
If you are into vaping seriously might as well get good proven gears that's gonna last for a longer time, might even be worth the effort to save for them, rather than upgrading and upgrading, end up spending more.. ;(
TC is sometime we should look into.. May take a wee bit longer to learn, but well worth the time you put into.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland

If you are a starter I recommend you go for the subox. IPVs are fine too. Go for something that is easy to pick up and then move on from there. If you do not know anything about RBAs and such and building as well as TC, I will not recommend you to go for advanced mods.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Subbox mini. kit includes a 50w mod (no temp control), a subtank mini, couple of disposable coil heads, and an RBA base. Total kit should be around $120 i think. Battery sold separately.

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
Mechs are more or less the same.. Choose the one that you like most.. ;)

Not in my opinion....

Some are made with arcing issue, some with battery rattling issue, some with pin length issue.... I only buy original and not clone and hence have the my lesson the "expensive" ways :-(

Reactions: chia

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Not in my opinion....

Some are made with arcing issue, some with battery rattling issue, some with pin length issue.... I only buy original and not clone and hence have the my lesson the "expensive" ways :-(
Ya well quite true.. Copper silver button throw etc etc.. All makes the mod unique in every way.. But all of mine made the tanks leaks when they fall below a certain voltage.. So end of the day all the same for me. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread