Summer 99 Cent Sale PLUS Win a year of Vape Mail! ($1200) Baja Blast, Pina Colada, and Strawberry & Kiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
1506968_797673736910087_4595334675739353689_n.png

This week's 99 cent sale is live on the website! PLUS win a full year of vape mail on Killer juice ($1200!)

How can we kick off the start of summer? How about a summer themed blitz sale! This summer while you are going to the fair, out on the boat, or just relaxing at home, take these three Killer juice flavors with you!

First up... you all know this flavor... Mt Dew Baja Blast! This weekend you can get the most popular flavor for only 99 Cents.
Baja - Super Product Blitz 99 Cent Sale!!!!

New to the KJ Line up this week are 2 summer time favorites!
Pina Colada has arrived and is combination of our pineapple, coconut, rum, and even a hint of cream. YUM! You will not find a better one out there!
Pina Colada - Super Product Blitz 99 Cent Sale!!!!

The last one is classic. Strawberry & Kiwi. The unique, tangy flavor of Kiwi mixes with the classic sweet taste of ripe red strawberries. This flavor brings out the best of summer.
Strawberry Kiwi - Super Product Blitz 99 Cent Sale!!!!

ALSO you know it would not be a sale if we did not give away something. SO lets kick summer off. We are going to giveaway a YEAR of free vapemail! Yup you heard it... You can win a YEAR of Killer Juice. The winner will get a $100 gift card every month for the next 12 months to spend on anything they would on our site! To enter all you have to do is comment or like this post!

Join last weeks winners Tee Vaping Williams and Craig Misner! They both won $50 gift cards from Killer Juice!

Good luck and remember if you have any questions, concerns, or comments let me know! Happy Vaping!​

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Walt could I get some Twinkie or Suzy-Q or some Ding Dong juice??????

I thought you already were a ding dong! :p:laugh:

Walt, love your Baja Blast...was drinking some of the real thing last night and decided to vape some of yours along with it and it was just so spot on! So dang good! I love this stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread