Summer 99 Cent Sale PLUS Win a year of Vape Mail! ($1200) Baja Blast, Pina Colada, and Strawberry & Kiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
$100 a month. That is insane. I don't think I could use 200 bottles of juice in a year. This is a contest that borders on over kill. Count me in anyway. It would be nice to stock up and branch out. Plus it opens up some great PIF opportunities. I could donate 20 or 30 bottles to the Join CASSA and get a freebie thread. Marketing for the Waltenator plus entice people to join the cause.

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
How does the Baja Blast compare to the real thing?

I'm not sure about the Baja Blast. I know the bottle of Mtn. Dew I got my wife for Mother's Day has become spot on for the real deal. I don't get the fizzy, but the flavor profile is exactly right. It is the only flavor I've seen my wife down a whole milliliter of in a single day.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Amazing contest, for sure. And I think I need to give that Pina colada a try... I never could drink them, tasty as they were, or they'd make me sick... alcohol is bad to do that. :D I recently got some pineapple that's really yummy, but everytime I vape it, I think, hmm, needs something... maybe some coconut? ;)

Thx!
Andria

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
1506968_797673736910087_4595334675739353689_n.png

ALSO you know it would not be a sale if we did not give away something. SO lets kick summer off. We are going to giveaway a YEAR of free vapemail! Yup you heard it... You can win a YEAR of Killer Juice. The winner will get a $100 gift card every month for the next 12 months to spend on anything they would on our site! To enter all you have to do is comment or like this post!

Join last weeks winners Tee Vaping Williams and Craig Misner! They both won $50 gift cards from Killer Juice!

Good luck and remember if you have any questions, concerns, or comments let me know! Happy Vaping!​
OMG, i think i would die, just die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread