Summer 99 Cent Sale PLUS Win a year of Vape Mail! ($1200) Baja Blast, Pina Colada, and Strawberry & Kiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
I would have been stoked to win last weeks $50 gift card, if I were to win this I'd probably need some new underwear. How is Walt gonna stay in business with all this sales and giveaways?

A lot of very successful brands start out making no profit for years. Look at Amazon. The idea is you get your base group of customers huge and slowly and incrementally increase price. The volume eventually makes it super profitable. Smart business model IF you can operate at a.loss for a while.,

Via spontaneous binary code

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
1506968_797673736910087_4595334675739353689_n.png

This week's 99 cent sale is live on the website! PLUS win a full year of vape mail on Killer juice ($1200!)

How can we kick off the start of summer? How about a summer themed blitz sale! This summer while you are going to the fair, out on the boat, or just relaxing at home, take these three Killer juice flavors with you!

First up... you all know this flavor... Mt Dew Baja Blast! This weekend you can get the most popular flavor for only 99 Cents.
Baja - Super Product Blitz 99 Cent Sale!!!!

New to the KJ Line up this week are 2 summer time favorites!
Pina Colada has arrived and is combination of our pineapple, coconut, rum, and even a hint of cream. YUM! You will not find a better one out there!
Pina Colada - Super Product Blitz 99 Cent Sale!!!!

The last one is classic. Strawberry & Kiwi. The unique, tangy flavor of Kiwi mixes with the classic sweet taste of ripe red strawberries. This flavor brings out the best of summer.
Strawberry Kiwi - Super Product Blitz 99 Cent Sale!!!!

ALSO you know it would not be a sale if we did not give away something. SO lets kick summer off. We are going to giveaway a YEAR of free vapemail! Yup you heard it... You can win a YEAR of Killer Juice. The winner will get a $100 gift card every month for the next 12 months to spend on anything they would on our site! To enter all you have to do is comment or like this post!

Join last weeks winners Tee Vaping Williams and Craig Misner! They both won $50 gift cards from Killer Juice!

Good luck and remember if you have any questions, concerns, or comments let me know! Happy Vaping!​

Thank you Walt! You sure know how to host a sale (and contest)!

Now... how would I "invest" my $1200? Gotta make a shipping list!

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Just posted the sale in the Steals and Deals thread...

Renegayde, I missed you too...and JoanJ, and Angelphyre, and Mountainbikermark, and Rancor, and downtownjeffbrown, and sjtown, and db13berry, and a wandering soul, and robobob, and Elizabeth Baldwin, and MikeNice81, and JoyPeace, and LizaBear, and Reddhott...

Ouch! Hand cramp from typing too much! Let's just say I missed all the Minions!!

But I missed Walt most of all!!!

Last edited:

db13berry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
USA
Ive been MIA for a bit and i come back to this contest. Holy Moly! Walt done fell and bumped his head. But ill gladly take advantage and leave a comment.
Welcome back demlevis!

Im vaping the Cherry tonight. Such a good simple flavor!
I look forward to trying some of the new flavors too.

Sent from my couch using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread