Summer 99 Cent Sale PLUS Win a year of Vape Mail! ($1200) Baja Blast, Pina Colada, and Strawberry & Kiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
I'm just finishing my 2nd bottle of Sangrita - the first bottle lasted 3 days! Definitely ordering Baja! I'll slowly make my way through the other dews too. Bear in mind that I'm English and I've never drunk Mountain Dew in my life!

You've never drunk Mt. Dew?! Where you from back home?

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Well I lived my first 37 years in England! It's hardly known in the UK, and now I live in the centre of Europe. I've seen it for sale in a shop here, but I've never tried it.

Must have been where I lived then, in the London area, as it was around a lot when I was teenager.

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
Just posted the sale in the Steals and Deals thread...

Renegayde, I missed you too...and JoanJ, and Angelphyre, and Mountainbikermark, and Rancor, and downtownjeffbrown, and sjtown, and db13berry, and a wandering soul, and robobob, and Elizabeth Baldwin, and MikeNice81, and JoyPeace, and LizaBear, and Reddhott...

Ouch! Hand cramp from typing too much! Let's just say I missed all the Minions!!

But I missed Walt most of all!!!

we missed your minionness too!!! welcome back!

LizaBear

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
Must have been where I lived then, in the London area, as it was around a lot when I was teenager.
It's never really entered my consciousness, I've never seen any advertising for it or anything. Also, I was a teenager in the 80s in Lincolnshire. What can I say? I love the juices though.

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
Just the thought of a years supply of "Wild West Blend" make me tingle!

I want to try Wild West, Blueberry Tobacco, and Pirate's Cove. I haven't had a chance to get around to them. I have so many nets sitting around that I've won and been sent to test, that my wife has become stubborn about buying any more liquid for at least two or three months. With this contest I could probably set us both up with enough juice for the next year in the first month. Then I could try every Pirate's Cove for the remainder of the year.

The cool part is I could send some to the CASSA thread, save some to send to newbies on the boards, add some to the emergency supply thread, and still be able to sample new flavors that catch my eye. Walt's charity could be used to help dozens of people.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Just posted the sale in the Steals and Deals thread...

Renegayde, I missed you too...and JoanJ, and Angelphyre, and Mountainbikermark, and Rancor, and downtownjeffbrown, and sjtown, and db13berry, and a wandering soul, and robobob, and Elizabeth Baldwin, and MikeNice81, and JoyPeace, and LizaBear, and Reddhott...

Ouch! Hand cramp from typing too much! Let's just say I missed all the Minions!!

But I missed Walt most of all!!!

Aww..,missed ya too! And am honored to be included in such a nice group of names!

Via spontaneous binary code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread