Summer 99 Cent Sale PLUS Win a year of Vape Mail! ($1200) Baja Blast, Pina Colada, and Strawberry & Kiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneFree

Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
PanamaCityBeach,Fl
I got my package today from KJ and I must say that it arrived pretty fast and these glass dripper bottles are awesome. Strawberry Kiwi is very pleasant, real mellow, nice soft balance of the flavors and really clean tasting I like this one. Pina Colada - smell from bottle was straight coconut and I was like oh here we go again, because the coconut always completely dominates the other 3 pina's Ive tried. But this one I can actually taste the pineapple, and the coconut is not dominating but it is in charge :) another nice mellow blending of the flavors. Baja - I just couldnt handle it at all, really strong, hot, spicy throat hit. 10 times better than Apollo baja but this flavor is just not going to be for me. I'll let it steep a month and try again though cause I'm not a quitter. Strawberry Kiwi, and Pina Colada both have the subtleness, and cleanness of an all day vape. Excellent deal overall and I will do business again and try out their other flavors. 2 out of 3 good isnt bad at all. Thx KJ

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I got my package today from KJ and I must say that it arrived pretty fast and these glass dripper bottles are awesome. Strawberry Kiwi is very pleasant, real mellow, nice soft balance of the flavors and really clean tasting I like this one. Pina Colada - smell from bottle was straight coconut and I was like oh here we go again, because the coconut always completely dominates the other 3 pina's Ive tried. But this one I can actually taste the pineapple, and the coconut is not dominating but it is in charge :) another nice mellow blending of the flavors. Baja - I just couldnt handle it at all, really strong, hot, spicy throat hit. 10 times better than Apollo baja but this flavor is just not going to be for me. I'll let it steep a month and try again though cause I'm not a quitter. Strawberry Kiwi, and Pina Colada both have the subtleness, and cleanness of an all day vape. Excellent deal overall and I will do business again and try out their other flavors. 2 out of 3 good isnt bad at all. Thx KJ

If you like the flavor but too strong, or too harsh, you might try it in lower nic by buying some unflavored in a lower nic and diluting it a bit. It might have also been what I call fizz because you can get the soda fizz sensation from Walt's sodas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread