Sunbox problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

spada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Bensalem pa.
I purchased a Sunbox e7 from Delaware Vapor 6/25/16. Everything was fine until today I was walking my dog and started getting cant find atomizer message. I took it in the house and tried several different attys on it same deal. I tried to tighten the nut on the bottom of the 510 and it was already snug. I tried a cyclone on it and it would fire once in a while but sporaticaly . I noticed the wire soldered to the 510 had just a drop of solder on it and when I touched it it came off. Not a very good solder job for sure. I shot an e mail to Sunbox but I forgot it was a holiday.The phone number on their web site is not in service.Do you think I will have to ship the mod to Italy for a ten second re-solder? I couldn't find any info. about any kind of warranty.I imagine it wouldn't cheap to send to italy. I was thinking maybe a tv repair shop or a cell phone repair sh could solder this for me. Any though on this? Thanks ,Dave

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I purchased a Sunbox e7 from Delaware Vapor 6/25/16. Everything was fine until today I was walking my dog and started getting cant find atomizer message. I took it in the house and tried several different attys on it same deal. I tried to tighten the nut on the bottom of the 510 and it was already snug. I tried a cyclone on it and it would fire once in a while but sporaticaly . I noticed the wire soldered to the 510 had just a drop of solder on it and when I touched it it came off. Not a very good solder job for sure. I shot an e mail to Sunbox but I forgot it was a holiday.The phone number on their web site is not in service.Do you think I will have to ship the mod to Italy for a ten second re-solder? I couldn't find any info. about any kind of warranty.I imagine it wouldn't cheap to send to italy. I was thinking maybe a tv repair shop or a cell phone repair sh could solder this for me. Any though on this? Thanks ,Dave
Have you tried contacting Delaware Vapor?

Reactions: muzichead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread