• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers Meet -Saturday, March 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Pete i got good idea but works every time. Get mama a real nice gold necklace and throw in a few cough cough. im sorry hon i am sick and dont want to spread my germs kind of thing. Hopefully she will either say its ok Pete just stay home and relax and get better or she might say. " thats a load of BS your going anyway dont care how sick you are and Thanks for the necklace anyway" Hey its worth a shot ya know.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Hell Billy I've worn that routine out! The best one I ever came out with was the"You're hurting my feelings" routine. That one actually worked two times before the jig was up! I'm gonna fill up a few sample bottles with two new juices I've made that I love and try to sneak over, either before or after dinner, to give out samples. They are Lemon Meringue Pie and Key Lime Pie. To me, they are crazy good!

Taegost

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, Fl
I am bummed! My dear wife just told me that we have to go to dinner on Saturday with people I really can't stand! I hate missing meet ups! Have fun for me folks ................

Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll bail on you again :)

As for myself, I've been a bit non-existent lately, but I'm planning on going tomorrow :)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Almost!!! I'm super excited to finally meet other vapers!

I'm planning on bringing a couple of batteries, atty's and some juice, including 2 10mls of menthol tobacco (missing only a few drops each) that are available to anyone who'd like them - I discovered I no longer enjoy the taste of tobacco! YAY!!!

Is there anything I'm missing??

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
mumble.gif
OK, Vulcan must have an ancient curse on me or my heritage. IOW, 'nother meet n' greet I'll miss!

So help me, one day I WILL give our CW a big hug and share some joose with the area vaping family! But not tomorrow...
banghead.gif

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Pete i got good idea but works every time. Get mama a real nice gold necklace and throw in a few cough cough. im sorry hon i am sick and dont want to spread my germs kind of thing. Hopefully she will either say its ok Pete just stay home and relax and get better or she might say. " thats a load of BS your going anyway dont care how sick you are and Thanks for the necklace anyway" Hey its worth a shot ya know.

^ noted for Iffy...

Awww....Dang !

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Taegost... You have VV right?? Can you use standard ohm 510's?? I have a couple I pulled from kits, brand new I can bring. If not I do have some 306's but not sure I have spare drip tips for them. I'll bring the 510's, hopefully you can use them.

Wheee! Are we there yet??

Sorry you'll miss us again Iffy :( boo!! Hope you can make next one...or at least Vapestock!!

I do know we'll have a few new faces tonight so looking forward to that!!! Zoom zoom.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
i will be there but may not be able to stay the whole time and im trying to grab Lawnman to go again but he is busy. just called him so waiting on his call back. Hmm let me see what BS he is gonna give me this time lololol. Laurel when your not looking dont be surprised if i steal your Darwin cause i want one lol. and Pete said he is gonna sneak away from the Dinner so i just know he will get here. Hey Dereck you and me can dress up as ambulance drivers or something and go to the restaurant where he is and hijack him.

Last edited:

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
If anyone brings a spare 510 atty or two for me, there's a drink in it for ya :) all of mine are funky or dead... Haven't used one in forever!

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

I've got an extra 510 Atty for you of you don't mind pink :)

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread