• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suncoast Vapers Meet -Saturday, March 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
I really enjoyed meeting all of you tonigh - It was great putting faces to names, seeing all of the different set ups, and sampling new juices!

Whoever made the lemon meringue and key lime pie juices is a mixology genius - would love to buy both at the next meet :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing all of you again next month!!

Edited to add: thank you for all of the goodies and advice! I learned a lot tonight! :beer:
Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

willdupre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
Largo, Fl
Whoever made the lemon meringue and key lime pie juices is a mixology genius - would love to buy both at the next meet :thumbup:

That would be Pete, he dropped in for a few minutes early on, just long enough to wave and drop those off to get some general feedback on them, they were a hit over at our end of the table as well.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Thanks Will!

Pete: my feedback is YUM!! Wanted to lick the bottles - the lemon merengue reminded me of pies my grandma made when I was a kid, and Iron monkey would go Gaga over the key lime - fantastic! Thanks for sharing, and I will happily be your Guinea pig for any future creations :p

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Thanks for the feedback on the juices. It helps to get other peoples opinions, both good and bad. Looked like it was a great meet up last night. lots of people and lots of new folks! I really wish I could have stayed. While I'm thinking about it, a big thank you goes to Dereck for organizing these every month.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Woot! Yes, big thanks to Dereck ;) Was a really nice meet. Sorry you couldn't stay Pete but your juices sure were well liked lol.

Thanks also to TimAce for joining us and offering that eGo kit as a raffle prize. Really nice and Nxyie was pleased as punch to win it :) Hope next time you can stay till the raffle.

Thanks so much to all the new people who joined us. Sorry to those at other ends of tables I didn't get as much chat time with but hopefully you'll become regulars so we can chat more next time. I think we had just over 20 vapers :)

Big thanks to the following vendors who gave us juices to sample and/or prizes for the raffle

Avid Vaper : Personal Vaporizers and Accessories

BomBayVaping.com

Elite Vaporworks Home

http://nitelitevapor.us

The Digital Cig - Electronic Cigarettes - E liquid

Oh yeah... and for any of you on Facebook that isn't in the Florida FB group here is the link lol... join us:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/305263776195724/

Last edited:

TimAce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank I enjoyed the event and i will make time next one to stay longer. I am a very bussy person so usually on the weekends i try to catch up and make some time with the wife. I enjoyed all of your company. Great group.

If your reading this for the first time and have never joined a group, Think about coming to the next event.
Hope to see you all next event.

Last edited by a moderator:

NurseCin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
Southwest Florida
I had a great time too!!!! It was wonderful meeting new faces and seeing old friends again! I just wish it wasnt that far of a drive...it's not too bad though. I cant wait to see everyone again! Anyone that is interested...please come hang out with us at www.vapenet.com we have a blast and its alot of fun if you want to listen to some music and chat. Someone is always giving stuff away so its great if you like free stuff!!!

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Thanks to MattC too for donating a Stardust to the raffle too :D Wheee!

Thank you MattC! I was the lucky recipient of the Stardust - filled it up when I got home and happily puffed a whole tank away! Planning on filling it again in the morning, and will add them to my list of favorite things :)

Again, it was great meeting everyone last night, and I look forward talking to more of you next month

Edited to add: How do I get an awesome VapeStock banner in my sig? :)

Last edited:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh damn!! I forgot another Thank you!!

Big thanks to NurseCin... Not only did she drive 2 hrs to see us - She donated that awesome Vapenet t-shirt Cos won :) Woot! Thanks Cin.

Hey Cheeky. You can right click and steal banner from one of our siggies. Save to your computer and then fix your siggy in your settings.

MattC44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Sarasota, FL.
Another great meet up! awesome to see more new peeps like me. Big thanks to Dereck for setting it all up! Welcomes to Laurel and Cheeky for my small donation... glad you like it Cheeky. Over 20 people and 1 "virtual" member too, fantastic!
I'll be looking forward to next months meet-up and of course.... VAPESTOCK 2012 awwww yeaaa!

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I had a great time, too and learned a lot! (My first meet and first try at dripping) Thanks to everybody sitting near me for putting up with a lot of questions. I didn't get to meet or talk much with anybody at the other table but hopefully next time

Pete I sampled the "Crema Catalana" juice you made... delicious. As in really. totally. awesome. (Very smooth, complex and just the right amount of sweet)

Greetings to all and look forward to doing this again soon :toast:

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Thanks Marcella. I'm vaping some right now. That's an interesting observation you make. The sample I dropped off was the fifth incarnation of that recipe. It's amazing how much ejuice changes when it steeps. Evey time I tweeked the recipe I reduced the flavoring because, as it sat, it kept getting stronger. I really like the flavor/sweetness level of the current recipe. It's definitely a keeper now. Thanks again for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread