Status
Not open for further replies.

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
Going on 3 years with this dinged up Reo Grand. Vanilla black tea this morning.

Mmm, mmm... that"s an excellent vape.

I have a few mods, four Reos and six regulated and still at least 95% or more of my vape time is with this well worn copper vein paired with a cyclone.

Contentment is a splendid state of mind. I'm sure many here feel the same so thanks Rob.

Disclaimer: this in no way suggest that I won't jump on a new P67.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I'll post a picture I just took haha. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I always enjoy a glass of sweet tea. Vaping unflavored with my trusty Reo.

Milo's is the shizz!! Best store bought sweet tea IMHO!

I'm in! Here's R2 filled with yummy Virus next to my giant glass of good ole homemade sweet tea. Or as I call it "drinkin tea"!
45E9A1B6-1782-43DD-80AC-D7BBE3F6998A.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Milo's is the shizz!! Best store bought sweet tea IMHO!

I'm in! Here's R2 filled with yummy Virus next to my giant glass of good ole homemade sweet tea. Or as I call it "drinkin tea"!

I agree, only the red cap one :p the one with the yellow cap made me gag at first drink haha. Tasted like it had splenda in it. Seems only people in the South know about it since I think it's the only place that sells it. I've been trying to find a good sweet tea for homemade. I can go through that gallon of Milo's in 2 days if I pace myself with it.

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
As requested, these are 3 of my favs:

cBkhsas.jpg

But this is my cherished firstborn. She's gone the color of stained fingers that peel walnuts over time but still
vapes like a dream. I've carried it to work every night for almost three years, dropped it on concrete countless
times but she just keeps on rolling.

S66Jsqs.jpg

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I agree, only the red cap one :p the one with the yellow cap made me gag at first drink haha. Tasted like it had splenda in it. Seems only people in the South know about it since I think it's the only place that sells it. I've been trying to find a good sweet tea for homemade. I can go through that gallon of Milo's in 2 days if I pace myself with it.
Here's my homemade.

3 or 4 cups of water in a pot of tea kettle. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and add 3 Luzianne tea bags. Let steep for twenty minutes.

In a gallon pitcher add a cup and a half of sugar.

Pour steeped tea in pitcher and swish or stir around to melt the sugar and add water to fill up the pitcher.

Easy Peasy!

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Here's my homemade.

3 or 4 cups of water in a pot of tea kettle. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and add 3 Luzianne tea bags. Let steep for twenty minutes.

Pour steeped tea in pitcher and swish or stir around to melt the sugar and add water to fill up the pitcher.

Easy Peasy!

You're the second person I seen recommend Luzianne for a good southern style sweet tea. I'll have to look for that. I'll have to buy a pitcher also haha.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
You're the second person I seen recommend Luzianne for a good southern style sweet tea. I'll have to look for that. I'll have to buy a pitcher also haha.
It's THE teabags for good ole southern sweet tea! Love it!

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
Here's my homemade.

Easy Peasy!

That's the same recipe we use right down to the Luzianne. However, over the last couple years I've weaned it down from 1.5 to 3/4 cup sugar. Any less than that becomes unsavory and leans toward bitter.

Just thought I should cut back on the sugar since I drink ice tea all night long at work (quintessential southerner).

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
That's the same recipe we use right down to the Luzianne. However, over the last couple years I've weaned it down from 1.5 to 3/4 cup sugar. Any less than that becomes unsavory and leans toward bitter.

Just thought I should cut back on the sugar since I drink ice tea all night long at work (quintessential southerner).
You'll never see me around the house without that giant cup of sweet tea! LOL!

I know the feeling!

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Sweet Tea for the win :thumb:

These poor fools up in the north country have no idea what they're missing :sleep:

Up here in the far north, it's a staple for some folks in the summer. An age ago, I worked in the restaurant business, and I could always tell a yankie from a southerner by the look on their face when they ordered an 'iced tea' (that's what we call it up here) - smiles from the southern folks, wrinkled noses from the northerners.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Up here in the far north, it's a staple for some folks in the summer. An age ago, I worked in the restaurant business, and I could always tell a yankie from a southerner by the look on their face when they ordered an 'iced tea' (that's what we call it up here) - smiles from the southern folks, wrinkled noses from the northerners.

Or you get the people up north that brings a glass of iced tea but it's unsweet and they just bring a couple packets of sugar because they don't know the concept of sweet tea :-x . Like no, putting sugar in cold tea just makes it go to the bottom. It isn't the same :p and sucking sugar up a straw is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread