Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Vape fellows, if you are looking for a real simple & effective vape device to quit smoking, or wanna a cool device for vaping, or only need a portable backup device for on the go, then we have a good news for you. iPhone manufacturer, Foxconn released their first vape gear, called as Suorin Air, which is a beautiful all-in-one kit. It continues the same thin appearance of iPhone, with a dimension of 86x43x8mm, really pocket friendly. Unlike other similar products with no button design, this device features a power on-off switch, which enables you to turn off power for saving battery life. It also comes with adjustable airflow at the bottom for nice vapor production. 2ml e-liquid capacity is compliant to TPD regulations. 400mAh built-in battery can be fully charged in 30 minutes. Plus indicator light, refilling design and 5 classic colors, this Suorin Air will be a good entry-level device for your switting or stealth vaping.

Now we are gonna give away 1 Suorin Air. Will you be the lucky guy to try this new gadget? Come & enter to WIN!!

ZQcCEp1.jpg

Giveaway Rules:
1. What aspect of Suorin Air do you think can be improved?
2. Have you used any similar products? or do you know any, please list them.
3. What price do you think is suitable for such a little device?
4. Share this device on any of your social media.

Note:
1. We use random.org to select winner on Feb. 14, 2017.
2. Participants' account posts must be beyond 20.
3. One answer per post, which means each participant can post 4 times at most.
4. We require at least 80 replies.

------------------------Winner Announcement--------------------------

Here we announce the winners selected via random from #2 to #39.

He is #2 Muru
YRKcMlU.png

Congrats to him! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

Muru

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Giveaway Rules:
1. What aspect of Suorin Air do you think can be improved?

I'd like to see an actual retractable mouthpiece instead of having to vape off the corner of the device.
Also, 300 mah is enough for a couple of hours, but won't get anybody through a day.
I really hope that a needle isn't the only way to fill this thing, but that bottles with a small nozzle will fit too.
2. Have you used any similar products? or do you know any, please list them.

I've tried the JUUl, which was ok.
Also the iCare by Eleaf. Love the fact that there's a PCC for this.

3. What price do you think is suitable for such a little device?

I would not pay more than €25 or $ 22. It also depends on the longevity of the cartridges and their availability.

Will share this on social media, I will post when I've done so.

Reactions: Conductor

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Very interesting indeed. I'd like to see a little more about the technology, in particular whether the atomizing system is wick n wire or something novel.

In addition, it seems replacement pods haven't been addressed. Cost of replacement pods will be a huge factor.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
1. Room for improvement:.
The battery size is at the tiny end of the spectrum. 400mAh is about the Capacity of the kr808d1 xl batteries I started with in mid 2010.

Perhaps it should have a mouthpiece sort to allow use of a standard size 510 driptip.

Wow, a contest with 2 ECF leaders posting, 3 when Neil shows up - where's Classy? [emoji3]

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
In addition, it seems replacement pods haven't been addressed. Cost of replacement pods will be a huge factor.

Many clients had the same question. Well, actually we already ordered the replacement. Soon will be list at our store!;)

YPPWgsn.jpg
3LtdpPI.jpg

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Very interesting indeed. I'd like to see a little more about the technology, in particular whether the atomizing system is wick n wire or something novel.
Hey Oliver...I may get a sample soon. Will disassemble it to see what it get inside:)

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    2. I definitely haven't run across anything quite like this. Closest might be the old SD keyring, which had a tiny 300mAh battery, accepted a standard 510 cartomizer, and was an automatic (inhaling turned it on) ,(I still have one of those [emoji5]).
    If that was a true 300,that was much much smaller indeed. This mod looks like it should be much more. Yeah, at 15watts this isn't going to last long at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread