Suorin Air Starter Kit - 400mAh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
Suorin Air is a new all-in-one device with a modern style. It comes with a 400mAh battery and 2ml cartridge. The Suorin Air features on-off switch, indicator light and refilling design. It is a good choice for you to carry anywhere and everywhere. Available in 5 colors.
How does it work: Insert cartridge into battery. And turn on th switch on the side. It becomes your mouthpiece as well as the flavor engine that powers Suorin Air. No buttons. Just draw to get it going.

Power indicator light: It will work when user vaping with it. Blue light stands for high power level; while Red light for low power level.

How to charge it: Just plug the micro usb port to charge it. It would be fully charged in 30 mins.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Suorin-Air-Starter-Kit.html

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
This is a great little MTL kit. I've used one for a few weeks now and it's all I take with me when I'm out or traveling. It hits great all the time. Just fill the tank with your favorite juice. No pods to buy.
It takes a little getting used to vaping something this shape. I still put the wrong corner in my mouth when not paying attention. Beware- I haven't been able to find replacement cartridges for this thing. The Suorin website is not up yet and vendors don't have them. Hope it's temporary because the Suorin Air is amazing.

SuorinAir.jpg

Reactions: Wworrells

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
Just got my suorin in. Very light and i guess i missed that it fires when you draw on it. This will be something new interesting. I like it takes half hour to charge especially if out and dont have alot of time to wait for big batteries to charge. I can see where getting the wrong corner might be an obstacle but wont take long to figure out that it wont work that way. I like it also because it is stealthy only a small light on the bottom when you vape it. Will be good when watching movie with lights off no bright screen to distract others. Have to figure out the afc manual says it can be adjusted but i dont see the adjustments. I have to charge fill and vape it.

Sent from my LGAS992 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread