Suorin Drop Starter Kit - 300mAh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
Another suorin product to try out. I am wait to get one to see how well it performs.

The Suorin Drop Starter Kit is an ultra compact starter kit designed for vapers looking for an easy-to-use device. Shaped like a drop of water-drop, the Suorin Drop presents a smooth feeling when held in your hands. Along with an air switch, USB charging, 2ml cartridge as well as sparkle indicator, it is a good choice to carry anywhere, all the time. Available in 5 colors.

Size: 73 x 49 x 12mm
e-juice Capacity: 2ml
Battery Capacity: 300mAh
Resistance: 1.3 - 1.4ohm
Charging time: 45min
Charging Port: Micro USB

Website link below for more info.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Suorin-Drop-Kit.html

Reactions: Momato

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    suorin_drop.jpg

unkuser

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    New Yawk
    I just tried the Suorin Air and I really like it. If the Suorin Drop vapes similarly I would definitely get one.

Surprised the Suorin Air hasn't gotten much attention here. I have tried so many pod system and the Air is one of the better ones.

In terms of flavor very close to the myjet. My only gripe is the draw. Does the Suorin Drop has a activation button?

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Surprised the Suorin Air hasn't gotten much attention here. I have tried so many pod system and the Air is one of the better ones.

There have been a few who posted that didn't like it. Probably why there hasn't been much said about it.

Suorin air?

Having said that, I'm still curious about it and may snag a couple.

Reactions: michliu

unkuser

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    New Yawk
    There have been a few who posted that didn't like it. Probably why there hasn't been much said about it.

I see. What happened, is there are two versions of the Suorin Air. (V1 and V2). There is nothing that distinguish them apart. I know it's ......ed.

I received the V1 (even though the seller says it was V2). I also bought an extra V2 pod. So here is the kicker, V2 pods and not compatible with the Suuron Air V1. Maybe that's the reason why people don't like it.

The fix is to open the tab on the V2 pods and voila. I had to google a video, but it's easy to do.

BuddhaProof

Nov 27, 2017
    I just tried the Suorin Air and I really like it. If the Suorin Drop vapes similarly I would definitely get one.

In terms of flavor very close to the myJet. My only gripe is the draw. Does the Suorin Drop has a activation button?
    The Dropdraws way smoother than the air, it also feels better in hand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread