Super Blitz Sales (New Site + New Sale = 10 Sale Flavors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Se/\/te/\/ced

Unresolved Status
Mar 14, 2014
Pakistan
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
My flavorings arrived today, all safe and sound. The Cotton Candy flavoring is a lot darker than the first but the taste is the same... not a complaint, just letting you know if you didn't already.

Just aged :D

When it is made, it is clear, after 3 days it gets a bit darker, then after a month it is a lot darker. (I can not keep it in stock to know what it looks like longer than that haha)

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Just a heads up... PS I like this new feature too.

Still need to figure out gift cards.
Untitled_1.png

ZipperPhil

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
United States
Hey Phil,
Send me an email at walt@killer-juice.com with your order and I will push it out the system for you. No clue what is going on with gift cards. Some are working, some are not.

Thanks Walt...Email sent...now back to sleep for the worn out zipperphil (if the lil one will let me lol)

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
So work has began on a new line. While it is Killer Juice, it is a bit more high tech and stronger.

The current flavors being beta tested are:

Rich Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream Topping
White Chocolate Cheesecake with a Strawberry Puree Sauce

These are some of the best flavors I have ever made and both have taken MONTHS to make. The base mix is a bit different in the these as well. These are e-liquids that are more focused on flavors. Due to the process of how the flavors are made we will be making these as stocked items (Limited supplies) and only selling limited nicotine levels. (18 and up do not play nice with them)

Last edited:

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
So work has began on a new line. While it is Killer Juice, it is a bit more high tech and stronger.

The current flavors being beta tested are:

Rich Pumpkin Pie with Whip Cream Topping
White Chocolate Cheesecake with a Strawberry Puree Sauce

These are some of the best flavors I have ever made and both have taken MONTHS to make. The base mix is a bit different in the these as well. These are e-liquids that are more focused on flavors. Due to the process of how the flavors are made we will be making these as stocked items (Limited supplies) and only selling limited nicotine levels. (18 and up do not play nice with them)

Both of those flavours sound really good!

I'm super excited, and will be looking forward to trying these new flavors. I just received my latest order, which included these newly flavor increased juices, and I am in instant love with both Blue Moon and Anti Venom. The descriptions given on the website are accurate, but nothing can explain that first taste!!
Blue Moon, I ordered in house mix at 60/40, with 12 mg, extra flavoring.... It's good straight outta the bottle. I did steep all my juices, lol, but found the flavors I had popped right in were already perfect. So, I believe steeping will make them a little better, but not required here. Anyway, the flavor of Blue Moon is smooth, creamy ice cream, with light fruit notes, possibly berries and just enough sour bite to notice it. The most noticeable part, however, is the creamy rich goodness.
Next, I tried Anti Venom at those same levels as I mentioned before. This is a sweet tart flavor, but with a predominantly blue raspberry kick. More flavor than I've ever had with an similar type ejuices I've gotten in the past. It's tangy, and so delicious. Probably not going to be an ADV, but will stay in rotation.
As I try these juices, I will post more info, I know it's difficult to decide what to order if you haven't tried these products!
***Blue Moon is now at the top of my favorites list!!
***Kudos to Walt***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread